Is it wrong that I want to go so big>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong that I want to go so big>

So I am actually saving sex for marriage but I have been very successful with PE. I am currently 8.5 bpel and 5.7 eg. People have recommended in the past that I stop here even though I could easily go bigger. My goal was always 10 inch by 6.3 or whatever large girth I could get. I know what people have warned and why but I really want to go bigger. I just like the appearance and idea of a huge dick. Is it wrong that I want to keep going. Is there something wrong about this desire?

I you want a conversation piece go for it .
    If you want to actually use it on a wide range of girls then that is a different matter .

Comment

Your body, do what you want
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        Your body, do what you want
        Hold on there my friend. As a woman you’ve just given him a green light to get bigger. Suggesting as a guy would take it as you’d like a 10 by 6 or so?

If so ok? Otherwise you mite wanna clarify a little bit. Just sayin’.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I commend you for saving yourself for marriage. Please bear in mind that you will need to have an open conversation with your wife to be about your size and be aware of all the issues that this may cause. While your goal is to be bigger, remember the potential pros and cons of such decision. Again, I commend you for saving yourself.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

At the end of the day, you can do what you want.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the desire just beware there are consequences.
              Pre PE - 7.75" BPEL - 7" NBPEL

Current - 8.3" BPEL - 7.7" NBPEL

Comment

Your already huge, but if you want a giant cock then go for it. But as others have stated, your gonna find some difficulty with being that big. Just wondering, why you wanna be that size if your waiting for marriage? You have a girl already who likes it big, or you looking to find someone? Only some women will be able to take a monster cock like that.
                Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
                8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
                8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
                8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
                Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
                My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Hold on there my friend. As a woman you’ve just given him a green light to get bigger. Suggesting as a guy would take it as you’d like a 10 by 6 or so?

Its his body, hes entitled to do as he pleases with it. This isnt subjective to his future wife's opinion.
                  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

If you’re just doing it for your own self-esteem, go for it. If you’re doing it to be a good experience for your future woman, you’re already bigger than most women say they like.
                    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      Its his body, hes entitled to do as he pleases with it. This isnt subjective to his future wife's opinion.
                      Uhhuh and she is entitled to say don't put that thing near me .

Comment

At your current size you may already be too large for some.

If you're currently in a serios relationship you might want to discuss this with your partner.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 08-10-2019, 05:54 AM.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post

I can understand your point, but at the end of the day it's his penis to do with as he wishes- despite the preferences of others. He should be warned, though- and this thread should be helpful to that effect.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah I would suggest you test drive that thing before trying to gain more. Kudos for waiting. A quick google search into “average size penis” then realizing average vaginas would probably be ok with that, then where your unit falls on the spreadsheet.... Just test drive it first man.

Comment

I would never say you are "wrong" for wanting anything, brother, but if I may, I'd like to give you a bit of perspective. I'm a health and fitness coach who over the past few years, decided to get as insanely shredded as I possibly could. Was it because I thought it would help business? Maybe. Was it because deep down I was hoping that it would help me attract a beautiful women since at the time I was dealing with a painful breakup? Probably more so. Regardless, I got the body that I desired, and even though I get compliments all the time from other gym rats, women now look the other way 9 times out of 10.

But, to return to my original statement, it's absolutely your choice and your choice only and there's nothing wrong with wanting to go as big as you'd like. I know the first person that tells me "gain some body fat and maybe you won't be single anymore" I'll tell to go fuck themselves quick, so, I completely understand where you're coming from. lol Just thought I'd give a bit of a different angle.

Much respect and best of luck, brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X