Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some concerns and questions I have before starting PE

Hi all and thank you in advance for reading and responding to this post,

If this is not the appropriate forum to post this, please let me know.

I have done substantial research on PE and am interested in starting it tomorrow. Most of my questions and concerns have been answered through forum searching and YouTube sessions. The only 2 concerns I still have are:

1: How do I avoid having a discoloration at the top of my dick?
    2: How do I avoid having "Turkey Neck"?

So far, the answers I have found to these 2 concerns are the following:

1: Goat roll. If I do this starting Day1 and everytime I exercise, will I safely eliminate any chances of discoloration?

2: I am still unsure about how to avoid this, some videos I watched mentionned getting a specific bathmate with a larger pump, using Coconut Oil, or masturbating after a session to "restore" fluids in your penis.

Does anyone have additional notes or sources I can check out? I want to keep my dick looking good whilst gaining!

I've never had any discolourization whatsoever, but if you do, then the goat roll will help.

Also never had turkey neck and from what I know, it only affects uncircumcised people.

Are you circumcised?

You also didn't indicate what exercises/programs you were thinking of doing. Jelqing and stretching won't cause any discolourization that I'm aware of.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I am circumsized and I am going to do the Newbie Routine from Goodlookingloser. It is bathmate, jelqing and some stretching.

Comment

No one else has any feedback, esp concerning the turkey neck problem?

Comment

Hey Charles!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises.

I did receive some discoloration as a result of pumping. However, Other than pumping, I have not encountered any discoloration during my 9 years of employing ED.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          not2big
          Senior Super Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by not2big; 08-19-2019, 04:08 PM.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X