Opinions on the angion method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on the angion method?

I just started 1.0 and want to know if im wasting time.

It was hyped as a miracle method but doesn,t seem to have lived up to that . On the other hand lots of reports of increased eq.

Comment

Try it and see if it works for you. It didn't work for most guys. Jelqing does.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

NoGirth,

What are you hoping to accomplish with AM?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike03016 View Post
          NoGirth,

What are you hoping to accomplish with AM?
          Anything. Even a nanometer of length would be great. Im extremely desperate

Comment

Can anyone send me some instructions for this as I'm considering giving it a go?

Comment

AM has some benefits but not great numbers for success of length gains.

You would be better off stretching and jelqing or Big Als Jelq Free routines to gain length.

That said, the founder of AM came out with I believe 4 versions. The only one of the four that he gave credit to any length gains personally was the original 1.0.

Comment

It doesnt work for size gain, you wont gain real size from AM.You may improve your EQ.Thats it

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                  It doesnt work for size gain, you wont gain real size from AM.You may improve your EQ.Thats it
                  Why would janus lie though? The angion method dosent require you to buy anything. Is he just trolling?

Comment

Man fuck this, i just quit halfway through my second angion session. I guess in the moment i realized how silly it was. It felt like an even bigger waste of time than traditional PE has been for me.

Comment

AM is more an edging type exercise and works well combined with traditional PE. Janus found some great stuff but his conclusions are wrong.

PE works but needs for many a big time investment so it's easy to see that one labels it a waste of time. Right now I gain 0,1 cm a month with 3 times a day PE which is good in my mind.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                      X