Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like this is it for me. Tired veteran.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like this is it for me. Tired veteran.

This is my first post and i think i'm quite done. I've been doing this for 10+ years. It's a long ride, i know. My starting size was probably like 4 or 5 inches. And right now i can streth easily 8 inches and sometimes even more. But that's not the case.

Lately seems like every time when i'm trying to take a little bit longer break, then it toughens up somehow. It actually retracts visibly. But when i did my sessions, then everything was fine. It was pliable and soft and smooth.

It is my 3rd rest week and indicators are worser than ever. Weird unfomfortable feeling in my groin that comes and goes. It isn't painful, but more unpleasant. But first week wasn't so bad. Some morning it was getting so long that there wasn't so much blood for that cowboy. That helmet was touching almost my knee. But now it seems like it is all gone. That goddamn curve is worser. It is not some good funny sexy curve. It is so bad curve that eats up all of my length. Right now my EQ quite good actually, but that hardening is so weird.
    This is like a hard flaccid, except there is clearly some sort of fibrosis going on inside, because erection hardness has also increased, when before my hardness was normal. This, for me, is a bad thing because it limits sexual positions and I've had close calls trying to ignore it.
    It makes my natural curve even more noticeable, but I know it couldn't be peyronies because there's no lump or pain.

My exercises so far have been only bundled stretches. Doing them straight down, straight out and left/right. But i'm doing them very lightly. I got this idea from GermanStallion. But until this day i haven't train out my curve. It doesn't lenghten out. I just don't get it anymore.

Three days ago i started to take Gingko Biloba to repair my bloodflow. Just in case. When i'm getting erection, then it is erected, but it is like surface of the penis is so rigid. I've lost all that smoothness with this break. So this is my last attempt. Then i just fade away.

Thank you for your time.
    Sorry, english is not my main language.

Has your EQ improvement and conditioning been consistent with your size gains?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's like this. Sure, i can get hard, but it doesn't goes as long as before. When i get erection, then that surface feels so stubborn. Not the skin, but inside the shaft. I had that kind of reaction when i overworked, but during my rest period? Makes no sense.
      chr1s
      Last edited by chr1s; 08-22-2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

You might try a period of either Stamina Only training or backing off on the enlargement work with a focus on stamina to see if this helps to redirect your development towards more positive ends.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chr1s View Post
            Thanks.
            Glad to help- and please keep us posted!

Comment

Search for DMSO + PABA + PE . It can soften the tissue. But you need to research it before applying.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Did you gain girth also? I have seen gains bundle stretch + edging.
                5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I ask you some question. What was your routine? How many times per week? How long you do bundle stretch in one session? How long it took you to gain your first inch?

Contractulation for your gains! 3-4 inch gain is super huge gain! Very very rare!

Comment

When i first started, then my routine wasn't so accurate. When i had a chance, then i tried to stretch it. And when think back, then i did it very wrong. I was stretching that thing very hard. I'm quite surprised that i didn't pull it off. And you, Anklepain, asked about girth. Yeah, there is some girth, but not much. I got length more with when i started to do bundled stretches. When i started to do bundled, then it was very girthy. I saw that espiecally then when i did straight down stretch. I changed my stretches then when i was stuck about 17 cm-rs. Then the real growth only started.

But when we are talking about this routine, then i'm doing less is more routine. I'm doing only like 3x a week and sometimes during my rest days i edge. Just to get that smooth hardness. My sessions are quite long - like 1,5 hour or sometimes even 2 hours. You might ask why. Well, i do my stretches very mildly. I don't try to rip it off. I've tried that and all my unit toughened up. I'm trying to relax so much as possible. Trying to enjoy every stretch. Here is my advice for everyone who tries to add length - don't rip it off. And here is some more good information: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...rth-gains.html

How long it took for my first inch? Oh man. I haven't track my progress like that. I started with this thing when was so young. When i was saying that my starting size was only 4-5 inches, then my size has now doubled. Like i said, i can stretch easily 8 inches and sometimes even more. But the weirdest thing is every time when i take a long rest, then it toughens up and then comes that retraction. Yeah, they say i should keep my attitde up. Well, fuck. How the hell i supposed to do that anymore? And when i get back on track, i continue with my training, then that fellow is again pliable and squishy. Like it should be. Is this something to do with cementing gains or what. I don't get it anymore.

And thanks for your kind words. It is rare, but still i do something wrong and i don't know what.
                    chr1s
                    Last edited by chr1s; 08-23-2019, 02:48 AM.

Comment

You said you can stretch easily to 8 inch? Is this flaccid stretched gains? How about erect gains?

Comment

Alright. I'm trying to describe this phenomena so clear as i can. It is flaccid stretched gains, yes. Sometimes when i train, then i'm doing ballooning. Again, very gently. Trying fill that up. My erect gains somehow disappear when i'm taking rest. It is gonna decrease in size.

I had erect gains some time ago. Just before when i started with my rest. I had the longest erect length ever. But i felt that my bloodflow was still weak. It wasn't rock hard EQ, it was like rubbery erection. If that makes sense. Sometimes i did edging before my training. I did that when i was showering. I used very hot water. To feel that plumpness, you know.

Comment

How much did you gain on erect lenth in that time? I gain at least 2mm erect length in only first day I did bundle stretch.

Comment

Well, my last measurement was like 7.5 inches. At the shower of course. Because that very hot water breaks up my penis. It becomes squishy.

And what i noticed - if i edge while standing up, then i still have that very strong erection angle. Like it still pulls back strongly to my groin. But when i've edged on my belly, then i can somehow play with that angle. And yet i can stretch so far. Sometimes i ask myself - how far i have to stretch when i want to lower my angle?! That bent or angle, whatever you want to call it, is getting always worse when i rest longer.

Comment

Niceee, very good gains on erect length also.

Comment

Working...
                              X