Workout; Split up or In One Sitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout; Split up or In One Sitting?

Workout, Split Up Throughout The Day Or In One Go?
    I have multiple questions, but they tie in with each other.

I just started clamping yesterday and noticed it gave me some edema since I was pumping as well. I was doing 20minutes of pumping and 10 minutes of clamping after, three times a day for a total of 60 minutes pumping and 30 minutes clamping. I had some edema I think, but expansion was only at 1/8”. I really felt my girth get fatigued.

Today I decided to do shorter sets and do two sets of 10 minutes of pumping and 5 minutes of clamping. I didnt have any edema besides some built up behind the clamp, but my expansion was 1/4” larger, making it 1/8” more than before. The difference between yesterday is that I did my workout in one sitting today and shorter sets, and had more expansion, less edema, but less of a fatigue feeling.

Are shorter sets actually better than longer sets for girth?
    And are workouts better done in one sitting or split out throughout the day?

Additional information: The extra girth I expanded to was just after two of my three sets today. If I did the third set too, I may have had 3/8" of total expansion. Not sure though.
    BBC Action
    Member of the Month August 2019
    Last edited by BBC Action; 08-23-2019, 10:10 PM.

I have had some success with a split schedule.
    Been doing it that way since day one.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Initially it's a good idea to consolidate your traingin in one session. That being said, more advanced trainees with high conditioning may be able to benefit from more frequent training- even 2 or more daily sessions. This is justified only if multiple routines actually yield gains for you.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Routines=/= sessions. The workout routine is 'x' amount of volume. The session is the said volume, split throughout the day. Nothing about the volume changes. I'm willing to argue intensity doesn't change either since it is entirely up the the user's control. I think my answer is to just do the workout in one sitting. Splitting it up would be if I'm too busy, but either way I will have to make time for a pump and clamp.

Comment

Working...
        X