Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaccid bends enough to produce girth gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid bends enough to produce girth gains?

Do you think flaccid bends are enough to produce significant (1 inch +) girth gains, if you're actively doing them for months?

The way I do them, is I bend my penis using my fingers to each side, hold for 30 seconds and while holding I lightly 'press' the penis so it can expand a little more. Then I do two more sets of 30 seconds each side with the same approach, so 6 minutes total for the whole workout.

What I'm wondering is if such routine would be sufficient to produce noticeable girth gains.

Thank you all.
    Starting stats:
    08/12/2019 - NBPEL 16.2 cm, NSFL: 10.4 cm

Goals: - NBPEL 19 cm, NSFL 13 cm

Probably not. Girth is the hardest to gain for most people, so that routine wouldnt be sufficient. You have to increase the intensity of each workout also. I saw in your other thread you didnt like pumping but ive had great succes with the bathmate and its very comfortable, bathmate is very different to airpumps, maybe give it a shot

Comment

Are you referring to bundled stretcvhes or just bending the penis while it's flaccid? The former likely won't do much for you girth-wise.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X