Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here who has 4.3" or less erect girth? Sex Experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here who has 4.3" or less erect girth? Sex Experiences?

Hey,

I am curious if there are some people still on this forum who have a noticeably smaller sized member when it comes to girth.
    What have your experiences been so far when you had sex?

I am not interested in what girls might have said to you, but more in how sex feels for you guys personally.

Have an amazing day!
    Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
    MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
    MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

I started PE with a 4.4” girth and after four years of a fairly intense pumping regemin. I had increased it to 5.5” girth. Though I can feel the difference, my wife has yet to comment on the difference. Probably because it increased gradually over four years.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Is there really nobody else on here who started out or is below 4.3" girth.

I feel like a lone warrior : (
      Start 08. July 2019

Comment

My starting girth was 4.35 inch. I have premature ejaculation so im not good in bed.
        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I've started at 4.3 girth too.

Comment

Post changed/removed due to reaction of original poster.
            MPolo
            Last edited by MPolo; 09-05-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPolo View Post
              I started at 4.75", and seem to be at about 5.50" now, maybe a bit larger as I have not measured in a while. My wife loves the increase in the thickness. I can really feel the difference also. It felt really 'thin' inside of her before, and it just kind of felt like something smaller in a big wide hole, if that makes sense. There was not a lot of contact inside of her pussy except for my head rubbing her g-spot. Now we both notice it feels like I am 'filling her up.' I am definitely stretching open her pussy and I feel her pussy walls against my cock during the whole time we have intercourse. We were surprised that it feels so different even with my slight size increase. It feels great. She loves giving me blowjobs even more so now also.

Hey man, that sounds amazing! Would you mind sharing your routine responsible for the growth in your girth?
              beeeeeeeeeep
              Last edited by beeeeeeeeeep; 09-04-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                My starting girth was 4.35 inch. I have premature ejaculation so im not good in bed.
                Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
                I've started at 4.3 girth too.
                Can you both explain where you are right now, what you are doing now and how your routine looks (looked) like?
                Do you feel any difference when you are having sex?
                Liam Strong
                Last edited by Liam Strong; 09-07-2019, 05:25 AM.
                Start 08. July 2019

Comment

I changed my post so it is no longer there. If you edit your last post and remove the quote it will be gone forever. Sorry to offend. It was not the intent at all. Best of luck finding what you are searching for here.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Strong View Post
                    Can you both explain where you are right now, what you are doing now and how your routine looks (looked) like?
                    Do you feel any difference when you are having sex?

No offense, but you are providing zero help. All you are doing is going the usual "Look how much more awesome my life with this big dick is now"- route.
                    Why did you even answer when i specifically addressed people who started off way below average?
                    You didn't even start below average, you were well withing the regular range.

Sadly, you never experienced how it actually feels being this far off the bellcurve.
                    You think you felt thin inside your wife? Really? Wtf am i supposed to say about that statement, being at 4.0" in girth?

Jesus, i wish i could put a filter on that stops people like you from answering at all.
                    All i want is to find someone who is similar to me and talk with them about it.

You have never been even close to my size. Yeah i am getting upset. But i have every right to do so if people outright ignore the topic and just start bragging.
                    Seriously, please refrain from answering to this thread at all. There is absolutely nothing you can provide to this topic.
                    I could have asked ultimate burrito if i needed to hear some bragging about how awesome someone's dick is and how much the women love it.
                    Jesus i am really annoyed.
                    If you want to do me a favor, don't answer on this thread at all anymore and provide your routine to the guy who asked you about it via PM.
                    That is a very exaggerated reaction. If you are in a forum asking for experiences don't get mad when a member shares one. He was not bragging, he was sharing how it felt before and how it feels now. He was not 4.3" or less but that is not a reason to attack him for sharing his experience or attack Ultimate Burrito that is not even on this thread. You attacked him because you felt that he was bragging for telling that it feels better now but asked Anklepain and justanormaldick at what point are they now and how it feels, what if they tell you that they gained some girth and that it feels better, are you going to get mad again?

Comment

Started at 4.5, now 5.25, sometimes 5.5 at 100% EQ. And yes she likes my thicker dick, wish I had started PE earlier.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                        That is a very exaggerated reaction. If you are in a forum asking for experiences don't get mad when a member shares one. He was not bragging, he was sharing how it felt before and how it feels now. He was not 4.3" or less but that is not a reason to attack him for sharing his experience or attack Ultimate Burrito that is not even on this thread. You attacked him because you felt that he was bragging for telling that it feels better now but asked Anklepain and justanormaldick at what point are they now and how it feels, what if they tell you that they gained some girth and that it feels better, are you going to get mad again?
                        What are you talking about? You made it seem like i got upset for no reason at all. The answer outright ignored the topic that i am interested in.

How would you feel if you talk to a friend (about a crucially sensible topic for you) and ask him a question about it and he just starts talking about something different that has no real relation to your question?
                        If you want to have an exchange about a certain topic, you need answers within that topic otherwise there is no exchange possible.
                        I don't wan't to just chat here. I want to talk to people that are in a similar boat as i am.
                        Imagine going to an AA meeting and everyone suddenly talks about Soccer, while you have no interest in that.
                        That wouldn't provide any help for you, would it?
                        Start 08. July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by MPolo View Post
                          Post changed/removed due to reaction of original poster.
                          I am actually really thankful for that. You even took the trouble to remove it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.
                          Start 08. July 2019

Comment

I don't know how much this will help you, but here is my experience.
                            When I started my sex life at around age 18 ( started as in having regular sex with different girls ) which was over 13 years ago, my girth was around 4.35. I could always make girls orgasm, I never even give it much thought. lenght was almost 5.8". I never considered I was small girth related, the fact that I could have sex for as long as girls wanted to compensated a great deal.
                            Years later I dipped into penis enlargement exercises, and they did work, but instead of lenght which was minimal, i now have a girth of 6.1" when EQ is 95-100%. But then I developed premature ejaculation, so...
                            Moral of the story is don't give it THAT much thought about it. Yes, girth matters but it will only affect you if you want it to affect you and give into your thoughts. There are tons of moves and positions that can help you give women orgasm affter orgasm, don't give girth a lot of consideration if it's something you are not working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Strong View Post
                              What are you talking about? You made it seem like i got upset for no reason at all. The answer outright ignored the topic that i am interested in.

Imagine going to an AA meeting and everyone suddenly talks about Soccer, while you have no interest in that.
                              That wouldn't provide any help for you, would it?
                              Your reaction was exaggerated. It was like going to an AA meeting because you like to get drunk everyday and then getting mad because someone says that he used to get drunk three days a week but now has been sober for a month and you expected to hear that everyone has the same alcoholic problem as you.

Comment

Working...
                              X