Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much temp expansion do you get during when Jelqing,does this mean Im doing right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much temp expansion do you get during when Jelqing,does this mean Im doing right?

So when i'm doing a session warm up/stretch/jelq i can manage to get 0.25'' temporary length/expansion. When i'm done and i get a full erection i measure and i usually have 0.25'' increased length, i know i shouldn't measure as it adds extra stress on a person also it's not like gains happen overnight. Which i don't expect to happen. Does this temp change in size mean i'm doing it right? How long does it take before the penis make the gains its new permanent size, 2 or 3 months? I can never get any extra expansion girth wise the only way that's possible is if i clamping, i can get a temp 0.25'' in girth size. Which i don't really like doing, I would like to get bigger girth wise but i'm at 5.25 which seems to be bigger then most people when they start and if 0.5'' or so takes awhile i'm fine with that. Also is 0.25" in expansion good?

I apologize for my horrible grammar.

Originally posted by ilovetacos View Post
    So when i'm doing a session warm up/stretch/jelq i can manage to get 0.25'' temporary length/expansion. When i'm done and i get a full erection i measure and i usually have 0.25'' increased length, i know i shouldn't measure as it adds extra stress on a person also it's not like gains happen overnight. Which i don't expect to happen. Does this temp change in size mean i'm doing it right?
    That is how I interpret it. I see that temp expansion as a hint of what will come later.

How long does it take before the penis make the gains its new permanent size, 2 or 3 months?
    Hard to judge, we are all different. I've never tracked how long it takes

I can never get any extra expansion girth wise the only way that's possible is if i clamping, i can get a temp 0.25'' in girth size. Which i don't really like doing, I would like to get bigger girth wise but i'm at 5.25 which seems to be bigger then most people when they start and if 0.5'' or so takes awhile i'm fine with that. Also is 0.25" in expansion good?
    Yeah 5.25 is pretty girthy. Getting more expansion may be possible, but I think clamping won't be the way, try squeezes.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thanks for the response. They say 5.25'' is girthy but i don't find it is. I guess its because i'm used to it.

Comment

A 5.25" girth is well above average.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X