Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diy gainswave

Howdy everyone, new to the forum.

I have a question. I was listening to the Dr. Drew Podcast and he had Dr. Judson Brandeis on. He works with a Gainswave device for penis ED, enlarging etc. One thing I took away from the podcast is when he was talking about the development of sonic therapy. The introduction goes back to WWII when soldiers were killed or injured from depth charges in the water. Scientists realized that you can localize the low frequency wave and started using it on kidney stones to break them up. He then mentioned that an Israeli doctor was the first to try it on his penis. My question is, instead of paying $500 for a treatment couldn't you use a sonic bath or Ultra Sonic Cleaner the same way? So instead of using a wand could I place my Dick in an ultrasonic bath and get the same treatment? part of me thinks it would work just as well if you could figure out the frequency they use and apply it to the Ultra sonic bath. When your Body is in the water you are essentially part of the water, because your body is 70% water. If your penis is in the Sonic bath wont the waves work the same way as Gainswave?

Ultra sonic uses extremely high frequency waves, not the low frequency they are talking about.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
    X