Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your advice for this routine

Hello guys

So, I've done of JP90 and Jelq Free with some good results, and now looking to improve my routine as this plan:

Warm up -> ULI -> Tension Stretch ->Erect Kegels -> Edging

but I got questions and need answers for them :
    1)How many ULI should I do and how much time should I hold ?
    2)
    How many Tension Stretch should I do and how much time should I hold ?
    3)Should I make it 2 days on and 1 day off?

Are you still gaining with your current routine?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

In this link it recommends 3 reps.

Uli Penis Exercise: Video & Pictorial Instructions - PEGym

Instructions for the tension stretch.

Tension Stretch

Start off with 5 on 2 off and keep an eye on your PIs. If you start to experience negative PIs you can try backing it down to 2 on 1 off.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 09-25-2019, 08:06 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Are you still gaining with your current routine?
        No, not any more

Comment

In this link it recommends 3 reps.

Uli Penis Exercise: Video & Pictorial Instructions - PEGym

Instructions for the tension stretch.

Tension Stretch

Start off with 5 on 2 off and keep an eye on your PIs. If you start to experience negative PIs you can try backing it down to 2 on 1 off.
          About the ULI, do you think 3 is enough? I mean after doing 50 squeezes in Jelq Free and about 150 wet jelq in JP90, 3 reps seems not enough for me, I don't know, you are more experience than me of course that's why I looked for your help

Comment

I would say that you are well conditioned and could handle more than 3. As far as how many you should do, I think that at this point you would be the best judge of that. You have enough experience under your belt now to have a feel for what your dick is telling you and what it can handle. Start off with what you think is a safe number, get a feel for the exercise and then work your way up.

Comment

I would say that you are well conditioned and could handle more than 3. As far as how many you should do, I think that at this point you would be the best judge of that. You have enough experience under your belt now to have a feel for what your dick is telling you and what it can handle. Start off with what you think is a safe number, get a feel for the exercise and then work your way up.
              And you said it, that's what i'm going to start with, thanks a lot for your help brother

Comment

Usually I do 5 Ulis x 1 min at 90-100 %.Works very well

Comment

Kindof confused by your routine tbh as I'm not sure if your working towards length or girth. But based on everything but the tension stretch I'm guessing girth. Either way, don't worry so much about specific time or reps, instead focus on the result your trying to achieve.

For girth you should be trying to attain a "pump" kindof like bodybuilders do. You should experience expansion, the right kind of "soreness" or "swell" and post-session you should have a larger, heavier, flaccid hang. Your trying to achieve damage and repair to create growth. For this, though you dont want to experience negative PIs, you should not really be able to do back to back days. You should feel a bit too "sore" or "worn out" the next day. Most simple tears and repairs in the body, like bicep muscles and smooth muscle tissue alike, usually has about a 48-72 hour repair window. Most likely, if its easy for you to do back to back days, your really not doing an effective workout. Though be clear this does not mean to toe the line of injury, but rather to get a quality and effective session in.

Length on the other hand is a different process.
                  Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                  Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                  1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                    Usually I do 5 Ulis x 1 min at 90-100 %.Works very well
                    the number "3" was a new for me depending to my old routines that's why I thought it was much little, but after your comment it seems so neutral haha, thanks for replying bro

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                      Kindof confused by your routine tbh as I'm not sure if your working towards length or girth. But based on everything but the tension stretch I'm guessing girth. Either way, don't worry so much about specific time or reps, instead focus on the result your trying to achieve.

For girth you should be trying to attain a "pump" kindof like bodybuilders do. You should experience expansion, the right kind of "soreness" or "swell" and post-session you should have a larger, heavier, flaccid hang. Your trying to achieve damage and repair to create growth. For this, though you dont want to experience negative PIs, you should not really be able to do back to back days. You should feel a bit too "sore" or "worn out" the next day. Most simple tears and repairs in the body, like bicep muscles and smooth muscle tissue alike, usually has about a 48-72 hour repair window. Most likely, if its easy for you to do back to back days, your really not doing an effective workout. Though be clear this does not mean to toe the line of injury, but rather to get a quality and effective session in.

Length on the other hand is a different process.
                      To be honest with you I really do care a lot about length (without ignoring girth exercises of course) and did PE for like one year and here was my plan :

JP90 : 8/2018 (6.25'' * 4.9375'') ----> 4/2019(6.5" * 5'')

there were some long cuts between the days ofcourse and a lot masturbating sometimes.

Jelq free : 4/2019(6.5'' * 5'') ----> 8/2019(6.5625'' * 5'')

there were some cuts and masturbating too, and there were some losing at erect when doing the squeezing and ignored the erect kegel part.

and after 2 weeks of this result
                      I continued with my last routine (Jelq Free) without any increasing in volume or frequency, but I planned to increase these after I finish this season and start a new one, but sadly what I measured was a bad surpriese for me.
                      I went from length 6.5625" to 6.375" moving ruler with my penis curve (6.1875" with straight ruler).

I really do want to
                      achieve 7" in length and 5.5" or 6" in girth, and I came up with this routine, if there is another one you got for me I'll be of course moving with your advice.

Please notice that I'll only depend on exercises (I don't have devices for PE)

Comment

Working...
                      X