ARM and SHOOT jelqing technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARM and SHOOT jelqing technique

It is time to describe how my variation of jelqing made me gain big girth.

In the past I had attempt jelqing 3 times of my life with zero results.
    I was consistent for 3 months,6months,8months with the classic jelqing technique and I had zero gains in length and girth.

The last time I tried it was with a variation of mine and I gained 3/5 of an inch in about 6 months.
    I call my variation “Arm and shoot Jelqing”

1) Warmup your penis for 5 mins with hot water.
    You need to see your penis become red and plumped from the warmth.

2) Dry your penis and use an oil ( I am using virgin oil olive)

3)Bring your penis to 40-60% erection and HOLD the base of it with an OK grip.
    The HOLDING OK grip is the “ARMING”

4) Use the grip for about 3 secs and when your penis is huge from the trapped blood, start SLOWLY and LIGHTLY a milking stroke for at least 5 secs till the glans.(do not stroke the glans) The slow milking is the“SHOOTING”.

5)Repeat steps 3 and 4 for 20 mins 5-6 days per week. It worked best when I was doing it 3on/1off.

6)When you finish with the Jelqing, bring your erection to 100% and hold the OK grip to the base lightly for like 5 secs and pet the glans softly in order to keep the high erection.
    Thenrelease the OK grip for like 5 secs and continue petting the glans and the shaft and perform again the OK base grip for 5 secs.(5secs Grip and 5 secs no grip)
    Do thisfor 10 mins. Its a variation of Edging and adds girth when you do it immediately after the Jelqing.

7) Warm down for 5 mins

Tips:
    *Use angles of milking.
    *When holding the OK grip for ARMING, perform 2-3 kegels in order to send blood to your penis and then proceed to the SHOOTING.
    *Do not perform a SHOOTING if your penis is not ARMED correctly.(Correct arming is when the penis is huge from the OK grip squeezing)
    *Use very slow milking (5-10secs per stroke)
    *Do not use a tight milking grip. You just have to trap the skin and a littleof the meet under the skin.

When you reach the girth you need you can maintain it by doing 10 mins of Jelqing and 5mins of edging 1on/1off.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 10-03-2019, 02:31 AM.

I look forward to trying it out. Thanks for sharing. It makes sense to ket the penis full of blood before starting the stroke. Do you alter your ok grip any during the session? Do you jelq straight out? Also, the squeezes at the end I'm interested to try, how hard do you squeeze? Just enough to see the veins enlarge?

Comment

Yes I do one stroke left hand and one stroke right hand.
      I am using also palm out and palm in.
      I am jelqing in all directions.
      The squeezing in the OK grip is always very light.

Comment

Thanks for posting this!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Just came across this post while browsing and decided to give it a go in todays workout. and holy crap, never seen girth expansion like that while jelqing, very impressed

Comment

Started utilizing this technique. It's very effective! Thank you!
            1/15/2012 - 5 7/8" x 4 3/4"

6/15/2018 - 6 1/2" x 4 7/8"

4/29/2020 - 6 3/4" x 5 0/0" (BPEL - 7 7/8")

Comment

Is this exersice almost same as Jelqing but with 1 hand. You can do it with 2 hand but you do them alternately?

Number 6 is already different exersice?
              5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
              10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
              10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
              7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
              Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

The ok grip holding hand is also the same hand is the same hand for milking stroke?

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                  The ok grip holding hand is also the same hand is the same hand for milking stroke?
                  Yes.

Its jelqing with bigger rep timing and light intensity stroke.
                  No6. is a style of edging

Comment

What do you do with the second hand while the first hand is gripping and milking stroke? Is the second hand is just preparing for the another rep while the first hand is doing the job?

Is your profile picture trying to represent arm and shoot jelqing technique?

Comment

One more question.

Do you use lube?

Comment

All of your questions are already answered in the 1st post of this thread.

Comment

Curious if others have tried this method with success
                          BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

I can vouch for this. I used to do the normal ok grip jelqs when I started, 1-3 second strokes - did nothing.

I've been doing these for a while (without calling them arm and shoot) and the thickness you get after is unreal.

The key is to really focus on pushing the blood slowly and expanding your whole shaft in the process.

1 thing I've been doing recently is also doing reverse kegels while performing these, followed up by a few normal kegels.

The way I can explain it is like this - imagine you're trying really hard to poo - blood rushes to your head and face and you get a bit dizzy afterwards.

Well, the reverse kegels are kinda the same thing for your dick in this case - you push hard (as if trying to poo lol), you'll notice a lot of blood going towards your dick, then you do a normal kegel to push even more blood in and you follow it up with trapping the blood with an OK grip and jelqing it upwards. (SLOW STROKES ARE KEY!!!!! Go for 5-10 sec per hand)

I know it may sound weird but trust me, if you do these right your dick will blow up.

P.S. Warming up is very important for this type of exercise, make sure you don't skip it. Every time i skip warming up, my dick doesn't expand and I don't feel the bloodflow at all. 5-10 min in a hot shower makes all the difference in the world.
                            vamaci
                            Member of the Month Sept 2020
                            Last edited by vamaci; 08-20-2020, 09:28 AM.
                            August - Sept 2020
                            6.7"x5.3" - 7.1"x5.45"

Short Term Goal:
                            7.25"x5.5"

Long Term Goal:
                            8"x5.75"

Hard work, discipline, sacrifice, and dedication.

Comment

This may be a path to erect jelqing, that taboo of pe
                              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
                              X