PE After Inguinal Hernia Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE After Inguinal Hernia Surgery

Hello everyone. I've been PE'ing for about 5 years now and wanted to see if someone out there could help me out. I recently had right side inguinal hernia surgery and was wondering how long I should wait before getting back in to PE. Its been about two weeks since the surgery and the area is still a bit tender. I was thinking of giving it another two weeks but I dont want to wait too long and lose and of my progress. Once I start again I'll probably do no more than 200 jelqs and I don't know if I want to pump right away due to it causing a lot more pressure in that area.

Would love to hear from other guys who have had this surgery done and how long it took before you were jelqing/pumping again. Thanks in advance

Best to conduct this conversation with your doctor. I don't know what medical risks may be involved, so I can't answer.

to the PEGym forums !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome!

I get the eagerness to return. Nobody wants to lose any uncemented gains.
      However, remember, any injury caused by not waiting long enough to fully heal may very well completely offset the gains had. Be cautious, use discretion, and as Dangler said, don't be afraid to have a conversation with your doctor. It is your member, and if you didn't care about it you wouldn't be doing PE!
      Here's to your quick and complete recovery!

Comment

When I had my surgery the Dr told me I could return to normal activity after 8 weeks. That's how long I gave it before returning to PE. It didn't affect my gains at all.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thank you guys for the responses. Unfortunately I dont feel very comfortable talking about PE with my surgeon Haha. I've never actually spoke to anyone about it in person. But I'll give it another few weeks and then I'll start slow again

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            When I had my surgery the Dr told me I could return to normal activity after 8 weeks. That's how long I gave it before returning to PE. It didn't affect my gains at all.
            Awesome that's good to hear man. Do you use water based pumps like penomet and if so did you notice any unusual pain?

Comment

I had surgery July 2018. Same thing but on left side.

I was shocked at how long it took me to recover. I was still hobbling around 4 weeks later and couldn't lift weights properly for over six months.

I started pe very lightly at around the 2 weeks after the op and started using n externder around the 5 week mark if I remember correctly.

Check out my thread in my sig below, it details it all there from page one.

Good luck!
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I've had 4 different operations on this type of thing in recent years.. It really depended for me.. The 2nd last one failed, and it may have been from hanging too early but I am not really sure (I even gave it 12 weeks before that).. My surgeon did not want me lifting more then 10 lbs for 6-8 weeks.. And that seems to be the rule.. The other couple times (this time included) things seem to heal up and I started feeling normal after about 8 weeks.. Of course thou I have not PE'd since the last one as I consider myself finished for growth now.. I can't see jelqing and pumping etc. hurting it after about 6-8 weeks, but if hanging u might want to give it some time!!
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Ask your doctor when you can return to vigorous sexual activity. This would be the time to test out LIGHT PE- and slowly raise the volume and intensity from there.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                    I had surgery July 2018. Same thing but on left side.

I was shocked at how long it took me to recover. I was still hobbling around 4 weeks later and couldn't lift weights properly for over six months.

I started pe very lightly at around the 2 weeks after the op and started using n externder around the 5 week mark if I remember correctly.

Check out my thread in my sig below, it details it all there from page one.

Good luck!
                    Damn sounds like you had a rough recovery. I'm able to move around without issue now but I still have about 4 weeks until I can return to the gym. I will check out your log and thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                      I've had 4 different operations on this type of thing in recent years.. It really depended for me.. The 2nd last one failed, and it may have been from hanging too early but I am not really sure (I even gave it 12 weeks before that).. My surgeon did not want me lifting more then 10 lbs for 6-8 weeks.. And that seems to be the rule.. The other couple times (this time included) things seem to heal up and I started feeling normal after about 8 weeks.. Of course thou I have not PE'd since the last one as I consider myself finished for growth now.. I can't see jelqing and pumping etc. hurting it after about 6-8 weeks, but if hanging u might want to give it some time!!
                      I actually never got in to hanging, only jelqing, pumping and manual stretches. I'm looking to buy an extender though but will probably not use it for another 6 weeks. I'll probably try doing a few hundred jelqs next week and see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Ask your doctor when you can return to vigorous sexual activity. This would be the time to test out LIGHT PE- and slowly raise the volume and intensity from there.
                        He says I can return to sexual activity now but stop if I feel any discomfort. My main concern with PE and the hernia repair is all of the pulling and pressure that goes on down there but it seems like a few guys were back at it after a few weeks so thats what I'll try

Comment

Originally posted by wurose10 View Post
                          He says I can return to sexual activity now but stop if I feel any discomfort. My main concern with PE and the hernia repair is all of the pulling and pressure that goes on down there but it seems like a few guys were back at it after a few weeks so thats what I'll try
                          Start with some stamina work, and if you feel up to it after 1-2 weeks attempt some LIGHT enlargement work. As long as you're not inducing pain and soreness you should be OK.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                          X