Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't go further with my routine

Hey guys,
    I have been PE'ing for almost 5 months now.
    Ever since starting out my routine has been 8 minutes of stretching and 60 reps of erect jelqs with high pressure.
    My routine seems to work well so far, I had gained almost and inch in length, but girth gains are probably somewhere between 0.05-0.1 inches which is kind of negligible.
    Around 1.5 months ago I started to try and use a bit more reps of jelqs. Went up gradually to around 80, but PI's seemed to go from being positive to negative(EQ, flaccid size, morning wood, libido, achiness when touching my unit after a routine), So I started slowing down and then I noticed I got the optimal PI's from 60-65 reps...
    I really want to do more so I can incorporate edging to my routine to work on stamina, and maybe another exercise to target girth since it seems like my current routine pretty much didn't change a thing in that aspect.
    Never tried clamping, but I assume it is way advanced for me considering I do so little at this moment.
    I considered maybe trying the jelq free routine, but I stretch differently than the side to side stretch and I don't want to give up the jelqs because they seem to be getting me my length gains.

Any tips ? anyone else has experienced this ? what would you do if you were me ?

Thanks Guys

Here's a good tip; don't jelq with high pressure. You may find you get better results from that and can jelq longer.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
    X