Temporary white glans tip from stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary white glans tip from stretching

When I am manually stretching with good intensity , the tip of my glans becomes white and cold .
    When I am finishing my session after some minutes it returns to normal.
    Is it normal?

Your grip might be cutting off circulation to your glans. Are you possibly squeezing your glans while gripping the shaft just below?

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
      Your grip might be cutting off circulation to your glans. Are you possibly squeezing your glans while gripping the shaft just below?
      Yes this is they reason.
      Sure some of my stretchings are involving a little bit of my glans cause I am uncut and the skin is slipping.

I am just asking if this is happening to other members too...

Comment

Ah. Ok. Now that I think about it, it has happened to me as well. But, being cut, I'm able to just lighten my grip a little. Hopefully someone who's uncut can chime in. Either way, you should be fine as long as it's going back to normal and you're getting the blood flowing back in there. Maybe do a couple jelqs/shakes in between stretches.

Comment

I don't recall it ever happening to me but I'll just point out a couple of things. Turning cold is a sign of reduced, or lack of, blood flow. Skin turning white is quite often related to pressure points. This little experiment may show you what I'm talking about. Find a rigid cylindrical object a little bigger than you OK grip and squeeze it hard and hold it. You should start to see areas of your skin around the pressure points of the grip turning white. You may even see the tip of your finger turn white. Give it a try and let me know what you find.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes Cav I am sure its from reduced blood flow.
            The thread was created to see if other members have the same thing happening to them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
              I am just asking if this is happening to other members too...
              Oops, I guess I missed this post.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

No probs.
                Thank you for taking the time to post mate

Comment

This sounds like "overgripping"- using more grip force than is necessary to accomplish the stretch. Using some sort of padding like a small cotton towel (and gripping just hard enough to accomplish the stretch) should help.
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 10-18-2019, 09:42 AM.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I jelq some blood into the head before gripping below the head. This way the head balloons and provides excellent grip when stretching. It turns purple from the pressure though, and might give you a bigger head over time.
                    Starting:
                    FL: 4.0", FG: 3.75", BPEL: 6.75", EG: 4.75"
                    Current:
                    FL: 5.0", FG: 4.75", BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.7"

Comment

Working...
                    X