Success with extender only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with extender only?

Hey folks, new to PE and new to this group as well and was wondering if there are any members who’ve had success only using an extender.

I purchased a quick extender pro and have been wearing it for the last week and a bit...up to 30 hours with it so far.

EQ has improved tremendously and I always get a good flaccid length after my session is done but I’ve been lurking on these forums a lot lately and it seems that many people incorporate jelqing/stretching into their routines.

I’m contemplating buying a bath mate as I feel I could work that into my routine while I’m showering..:but the time people are investing into stretching doesn’t seem like it would fit my lifestyle.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Sorry..should have read extenders not extended in the title

Comment

Did you done JP90 or any begginer routine before wearing extender? Is your flaccid bigger only after session and did you get any other increase?
      Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
      Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

Edited your thread title.

You may very well have "more" success (depends upon your goal), by mixing in warming up, jelqing (go easy on it), and possibly some other 'hand' PE exercises. Do maintain a log, and enter in events, which change your starting routine(s).
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I used extender for more than 1000h.
          I just got a bpel gain of 0.5 cm in the 1st 260h and since then no matter the progressive increased tension, i got no more gains except a bigger head from all this ballooned strapping.
          Now for 5 weeks I have added manual stretching to see if I can gain some more with it.
          Seems like I have a very hard tunica and the extending tension couldn't do much.
          While extending I was also jelqing and I added a good amount of girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
            Did you done JP90 or any begginer routine before wearing extender? Is your flaccid bigger only after session and did you get any other increase?
            It’s only been a week and a bit so I haven’t taken extra measurements since my initial ones.

I did not do the jp90 routine...I briefly read about it and I don’t feel like I could make it work consistently enough to give it an honest attempt.

Extender works well for me as I can go about things without it interfering too much.

Comment

My first 11 months of PE was a belt style vac extender.
              1,700 hours
              1-1/8” length
              ~3/8” girth

Comment

Originally posted by Mike03016 View Post
                My first 11 months of PE was a belt style vac extender.
                1,700 hours
                1-1/8” length
                ~3/8” girth
                Sounds like some nice gains there! Were you doing any other exercises with it?

Comment

No... for some reason when I started I wasn’t very open to manuals or jelqing.
                  That has since changed, lol

Comment

Extenders are awesome....

Comment

Working...
                    X