change of topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of topic

Big Al , a minor change of topic, I have been in a Plateau for a while now, at least 4 months , when I started I was about 6.8 inches bpel, this was more than one year ago, I am now about 7.35 inches bpel , I have not gained anything in the past 2 months though , I have implemented some parts of your jelq free routine but nothing seems to be working, the routine is as follows ;
    -warm up in the shower
    -200 wet jelqs
    -50 big al squeeze
    -300 side to side stretches.
    -3 right up stretches of one minute each.
    -3 sets of bundled stretches to the left and right , 30 seconds each side.
    -3 sets of A stretch, meaning over my wrist of 30 seconds each
    -3 sets of btc stretch of 1 minute each.

My EQ is actually very fine.

Please big al or anyone help me out, I am considering buying the phallosan forte or what else would you suggest?I am married so hanging is out of the question.

You should choose ONE exercise for length and ONE for girth. My recommendation would be to follow the Jelq Free as written- then perform it in a progressive manner (adding reps each session).
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dear Big Al.

Thanks for your prompt answer , in the jelly free routine , does touching each side count as a rep??Because I have read that you have to touch two sides to count as 1 rep.

Thanks I am going to drop everything else and do just that and report back after one month.

Comment

Originally posted by JonMalfoy View Post
        Dear Big Al.

Thanks for your prompt answer , in the jelly free routine , does touching each side count as a rep??Because I have read that you have to touch two sides to count as 1 rep.

Thanks I am going to drop everything else and do just that and report back after one month.
        You're welcome

For the Side to Side stretch, each touch to a thigh is one rep.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

thank you very much friend.

Comment

Big Al , a minor change of topic, I have been in a Plateau for a while now, at least 4 months , when I started I was about 6.8 inches bpel, this was more than one year ago, I am now about 7.35 inches bpel , I have not gained anything in the past 2 months though , I have implemented some parts of your jelq free routine but nothing seems to be working, the routine is as follows ;
            -warm up in the shower
            -200 wet jelqs
            -50 big al squeeze
            -300 side to side stretches.
            -3 right up stretches of one minute each.
            -3 sets of bundled stretches to the left and right , 30 seconds each side.
            -3 sets of A stretch, meaning over my wrist of 30 seconds each
            -3 sets of btc stretch of 1 minute each.

My EQ is actually very fine.

Please big al or anyone help me out, I am considering buying the phallosan forte or what else would you suggest?I am married so hanging is out of the question.
            For one year you've gained quite a bit. I would say phallosan forte is the next choice if you cannot do hanging.
            Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

thank you very much friend.
              You're most welcome!

Comment

Thank you very much for your input!!!

Comment

Working...
                X