Bringing PE into your lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing PE into your lifestyle

Wanted to start this thread to help new members that want to do PE but are unsure of how they can make the time for it. There is plenty of information on this site regarding "what" to do, this is the "how" part; how each of us were able to make PE a habit. Ultimately, you make time for whats important to you but perhaps reading how other members who have been successful with PE adapted it into their lifestyle will help.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Here is my story.

95% of my PE to date has been in stealth. I did the bulk of it while married. Wife never knew until she found an old flash drive of mine that had the JP90 routine saved to it lol. I started off doing the JP90 as most members have. I would do my exercises in the shower in the morning before work. A small plastic cup was perfect for holding the hot water against the burrito for a nice warm up. I had a small quarter sized plastic container with a screw on lid that I kept coconut oil in. Coconut oil was perfect for the shower. If you get the refined version, it has no smell. I would do my stretches first and then the jelqs. It would take about 20 minutes.

As I progressed I would go to the bathroom on my work breaks and do some more stretches throughout the day and as I progressed even further, I would do clamping as well. The bathroom breaks would be about 10 minutes. I later found that making a jelq device was far superior to using hands. I kept the jelq device in my truck and would do jelqs after work.

I eventually started extending, that was a game changer for me. I saw the most gains from it. I took a risk and decided to wear the extender while at work. I had an office job and was at my desk majority of the time. I was able to wear it about 8 hours a day. I wore the device for around six months before I got pulled to the side by a manager saying that some people had come to them asking why I always had a boner. Very awkward indeed. However, the bulk of my gains had already been achieved and I had almost reached my goals.

I claimed the last bit doing the advanced jelq free routine. At this point me and the ex had seperated for the last time and I was staying with two other guys in a trailer. I had a little bit of privacy and was able to get the stretches in in the evening.

So that's my story of how I was able to do it. It has been a mixture of commitment, risk and determination. The comments I get from the ladies reminds me that it was worth it all the time .
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

I'm married with kids and my PE is 100% in stealth.

I do hanging and need time for that. We have a spare room downstairs which just so happens to be where my closet is as the wife takes up the closet upstairs! When I come home from work
      I need to unwind, so I get an hour of hang time in. Occasionally when I have a day off that's not the same as everyone else, I hang most of the day (about 3-4 hours). I also work from home a day here and there and that's all-day hanging.

The gym I go to has individual shower stalls and I've found body wash makes a decent lube, so I will Jelq there for around 15-20 mins.

Prior to sex when the wife is having a tub, I Jelq to get the temporary size increase for her. She has no idea, but always says I feel amazing and fill her up.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Perform training first thing in the morning. T levels are usually highest then, and the psychological benefits of getting the workout out of the way can make the rest of the day go by with a sense of accomplishment.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

PE is pretty much the equivalent of brushing my teeth or going to the gym at this point. Missing a session is bothersome as it has become a regular habit. It stops feeling like "work" and becomes just another part of your daily life. I think this is the key to sticking with it.

Most do something for X time then get upset at results or lack of. Instead of just having it be a part of what they do and knowing things will come in time.

Although, I have gotten a little lazy and been doing more of a maintenance routine than a more growth producing routine as of late.

Personally Im pretty open about my PE, both with my significant other and with friends. I think a lot of people are a little too worried about other peoples opinion of it. Society is pretty open about sexuality these days. And if your in a relationship you should absolutely be open about communicating your sexual interests and desires. You should be as proud of your sexual health and PE as you are about your muscles in the gym. Other people are only awkward about it if you are.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I knew the only way I could get in hours a day with my extender that I’d have to let my gf know I was doing it. I broached the subject with her along the lines of working on my personal appearance, which she herself spent lots of time and money on. She was completely supportive and actually really curious about the whole thing. With her knowing, I can extend any time at home.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I'm another married with kids stealth PE'er. Wife is a teacher so summers are difficult to find private time to PE, so I mostly PE during the 9 months she and the kids are doing their school routine. They are generally in bed around 8 and up and gone by 6, so that is my window of PE opportunity. I'd love to be able to bring the wife into the loop so I could openly extend more, but she would not be supportive and be hung up on the "dangers" of it. She's an "its fine" kind of gal, and has not mentioned anything during the gains about noticing the difference.
              Started: BPEL6.0" MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL6.6"MEG 5"BEG 5"
              Goal: BPEL7.0"MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                I knew the only way I could get in hours a day with my extender that I’d have to let my gf know I was doing it. I broached the subject with her along the lines of working on my personal appearance, which she herself spent lots of time and money on. She was completely supportive and actually really curious about the whole thing. With her knowing, I can extend any time at home.
                I've told a few of my gf's about it as well and I love it when they get real curious. Most have been amazed at the results and tell me that I definitely felt better than other partners. There's a certain kinkiness to it as well, which they like.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  I've told a few of my gf's about it as well and I love it when they get real curious. Most have been amazed at the results and tell me that I definitely felt better than other partners. There's a certain kinkiness to it as well, which they like.
                  Yep. She likes to help with the measuring. She doesn’t get to help with the flaccid measuring because as soon as she looks at it it’s not flaccid! Heheh
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Here is my story.

95% of my PE to date has been in stealth. I did the bulk of it while married. Wife never knew until she found an old flash drive of mine that had the JP90 routine saved to it lol. I started off doing the JP90 as most members have. I would do my exercises in the shower in the morning before work.
                    I have maintained a stealthy PE routine. My wife is aware of my work, but she thinks it is all about EQ and PreE.
                    I started with just edging and stretching.

As I progressed I would go to the bathroom on my work breaks and do some more stretches throughout the day and as I progressed even further, I would do clamping as well. The bathroom breaks would be about 10 minutes. I later found that making a jelq device was far superior to using hands. I kept the jelq device in my truck and would do jelqs after work.
                    I did this kind of bathroom thing for months. I'd go off for 5 minutes and do a stretch, no warm up, just stretch it out in one direction for 5 minutes. Next bathroom break another direction. The I'd edge in the evening shower.

So that's my story of how I was able to do it. It has been a mixture of commitment, risk and determination. The comments I get from the ladies reminds me that it was worth it all the time .
                    This is the key, commitment. You can find ways, even little ones, to make some improvements.
                    I have an odd schedule that changes every semester, so I find ways to fit in workouts. Always doing something, including lots of RK and Kegels. Then when I have more time I do more intense work. It takes longer to achieve gains, but in the end who cares.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thanks Big Al for affirming what Ive realized to be the best time for me to do PE... early in the morning. I also have a wife and kid and so I need to make private time for my workouts when I can and lately that has been at 5:30 am. I hop out of bed with great morning wood and throw a warm bath mate right on there and get in the shower. I follow that with a half hour session of UJs at 80-90% EQ (Im well conditioned at this point to do this) and it has been very effective. After years of trying different routines, devices and techniques and realizing Im a bit of a hard gainer, I think Ive finally figured out what works for me and the gains (mostly girth) are now coming.
                      The wife knows I do PE, only because I freaked out one night after Id left the bathmate out and thought she or my kid had found it! Turns out Id left it under some clothes, but the cat was out of the bag at that point. Shes accepting of it, had some questions at first but doesnt ask me anything now. Just an occasional jokey comment and lets me do my thing.
                      The advice given on this forum many times about sticking with it and trying different methods until finding what works for you is absolutely true in my experience. To those who struggle to see gains, Id say if its important enough and also enjoyable enough to make it a part of ones lifestyle then its easier to not give up when nothings happening and just change or tweek your workout routine as well as your diet, supplements, etc until bam! something clicks it starts working, like it has for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blustone26 View Post
                        Thanks Big Al for affirming what I’ve realized to be the best time for me to do PE... early in the morning.
                        Glad to help!
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

The advice given on this forum many times about sticking with it and trying different methods until finding what works for you is absolutely true in my experience
                          This is so true in the pe world. Excellent !
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                            The gym I go to has individual shower stalls and I've found body wash makes a decent lube, so I will Jelq there for around 15-20 mins.

I used to do my jelqs at the gym in the private showers after a work out. Then, I guess I didn't close the curtain properly one day and a guy saw me and thought I was masturbating. I didnt get thrown out of the gym. It was worse. The guy began to hit on me and started to even stalk me a little. I was a bartender and one day he stumbled on where I worked and then for a while became a regular who would say very disgusting things to me.

Needless to say, i made it pretty clear that I wasn't interested. And just when I was about to call the cops or something about it all, he eased up and left me alone.

What a creep.

So keep on tugging guys, but be careful.

Comment

I am Married;however, the kids left long ago. My PE has been mostly stealth, though my wife is aware that I am involved with pumping. I have ED so I need to pump in a vacuum erection device in order to have sex. Accordingly, she is aware that I have pumping devices, but I don’t believe she is aware that I also pump on a regular basis for PE.

I started pumping nine years ago doing 20 minutes in the bathroom in the morning and again at night before bed. I also did a little during the night next to my sleeping wife. I also did most of my extending in bed at night next to my sleeping wife. Apparently, my wife is a deep sleeper.

Several yeArs ago, my wife needed to go for physical therapy three times a week, which gave three hours a week to do a hanging routine. Once she got home earlier than expected. Luckily, she didn’t see me running to the bathroom with 13 pounds of weights hanging from my dick.

You do what you have to do to to achieve what you want to do.
                              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X