Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for erect length

Hello guys there are some years now i discovered penis exercises
    First i tried jelgs which helped me i gained i think 0.5-1 cm in length and some girth as well (more than length )
    But my main goal is to achieve length ! first length then i will go for any girth...
    So let me tell you my info
    My length erect is 14,8-15,5 cm
    if i press it to the bone is going to 16-7 - 17 cm
    I tried streching for alot of months but never had results also tried couple months hanging without result as well ...
    Recently tried for 3 months an extender (nothing crazy ) a chinese one but i bought a cup to use it as vacuum extender
    Well i thought that i was getting results visually my penis seems that is bigger especially flassid ... I reached 16,8-17 cm at extender like my length if i press to the bone but i thought this would be without pressing ...
    So what can i do to get like 2-2.5 cm to get to 17 cm without pressing to the bone ?
    Sorry i am newbie in forum ... i watched some threads as a guest but i still dont used some senses .
    Thank you
    Edit : I forgot to mention that my girth is about 13 cm when erect
    and that my pennis is curved to left (which is annoying) and i think i made it worse back when i used jelging
    youra
    Last edited by youra; 11-18-2019, 11:47 AM.

Hi,

It sounds like you have tried a few things, but have not approached this systematically.

I f I can make one general recommendation, I'd say do a consistent well rounded routine for 3 months and see where you get.
    Look for the JP90, it is popular.

usually it is not enough to do just one thing, you should bring together stretching, jelqing, edging, etc. To get a full workout.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

How much time were you jelqing and at what intensity and erection level?

What I have learned in PE is that you have to stick with what is working for you.
      My conclusion is that high intensity is not working for you because stretching and hanging are high intensity.
      If jelqing that is low intensity stretching made you gain then stick to it and just add time to every session.
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 11-21-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Well I used to jelg at beginning of anything else long ago ... jelging was my first exercise ever... And I definitely saw a result on in my girth and maybe in length... I did it for months then peoridicaly...
        I just wanted length and when I started to search more about it I found out that you should focus on length first cause of your girth is big it's going to be difficult to achieve length gains...
        My first exercise for length was stretching I tried it for 3 months with no results... then peoridicaly along with jelging still nothing...
        Then I found out hanging which I tried for 2 months for some hours a day without result as well maybe flassid but not sure... After all I found extender which I tried for 1 month and couldn't continue due to slippage and cuting of blood flow then I found a solution buying a cup and using it as vacuum extender.
        So 3 and a half months with approximately 4,30 hours a day without rest days... I didn't use tension after a while just changed rods and I reached almost 17 cm stretched penis with extender so I thought my penis is going to be 17 erect but I was wrong 17cm is erect bone pressed non bone pressed is still around 15cm ... My main goal is length... should I continue with extender? Also I am not sure about my erection quality 😞 one came of 1 to 10 I think I am at 7-8 I am not sure
        Also I have curve to left which I've got I think from jelqing... And noticed after extender that I might developing upward curve as well not sure ...

Comment

what was the intensity level of your manual stretching and what was the hanging weight that you started with and what was the final weight you had reached?

Comment

Umm you are already 17cm .

If you want less fatpad diet.

Comment

I agree 17cm is OK. No need to risk your penis health and also lose time and energy in PE things.

Comment

Originally posted by youra View Post
                Well I used to jelg at beginning of anything else long ago ... jelging was my first exercise ever... And I definitely saw a result on in my girth and maybe in length... I did it for months then peoridicaly...
                I just wanted length and when I started to search more about it I found out that you should focus on length first cause of your girth is big it's going to be difficult to achieve length gains...
                That is generally the rule of thumb: length before girth. But there are often associated girth gains just from starting out on PE type work.

My first exercise for length was stretching I tried it for 3 months with no results... then peoridicaly along with jelging still nothing...
                Then I found out hanging which I tried for 2 months for some hours a day without result as well maybe flassid but not sure... After all I found extender which I tried for 1 month and couldn't continue due to slippage and cuting of blood flow then I found a solution buying a cup and using it as vacuum extender.
                So 3 and a half months with approximately 4,30 hours a day without rest days... I didn't use tension after a while just changed rods and I reached almost 17 cm stretched penis with extender so I thought my penis is going to be 17 erect but I was wrong 17cm is erect bone pressed non bone pressed is still around 15cm ... My main goal is length... should I continue with extender? Also I am not sure about my erection quality 😞 one came of 1 to 10 I think I am at 7-8 I am not sure
                I do not have any experience with extenders, so I cannot judge. However there is ample evidence that extenders do work, and consistency is key. So I'd say keep at it, carefully and constantly.

As for erection quality, then you have to look at antecedents: over all health, diet, sleep. Are you dong too much extending? If you ease back does EQ improve? Do you need to do pelvic floor work or edging?

Also I have curve to left which I've got I think from jelqing... And noticed after extender that I might developing upward curve as well not sure ...
                If you are jelqing with one hand it might cause a curve. This why I advocate alternating hands and being very mindful of how you are doing it. Extenders are generally used to correct curves.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Well about intensity level of jelging as I remember most of the Times it was like this warming up with hot water then I think 60% and starting slowly then fast ... I can't tell you that every time I used the same amount of force... Sometimes I couldn't jelg properly because of erection... The point is that jelging definitely helped me for girth and length only at the beginning. Then the only thing that jelging could do is maybe add some girth not length so why I stopped cause I am fraid that I will not achieve length which is my main goal now. About hanging I've started with 0.5kg then added gradualy until 5kg maybe more ... And it was slippery cause I did it with sock method.
                  17 cm is not okay cause it's 17cm bone pressed erect length... My target is to reach 18 cm non bone pressed...
                  What do you mean fat pad diet lol ? I am not fat I am almost skinny guy...
                  Yes about that extender is fixing the curve I heard that as well maybe it did something little but not anything that I can be positive... maybe because I am using vacuum cup which is attached to a link...

Comment

Working...
                  X