I am on a 2 weeks break. Seeking for advice how to continue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on a 2 weeks break. Seeking for advice how to continue

Ok It s been 18 months of consistent training.
    Mostly extending (1000+ hours) and jelqing.
    The extending gave me only 0.2' in the first 260h and then nothing no matter I was increasing the tension progressively(every 300h).
    I started at 500grams and moved progressively to 1200grams. I was extending on average 4h/day 5 days/week.
    Extending is the only thing that made me gain length in my life.
    In the past I had done 3 times manual stretching and jelqing and never got length gains.
    The jelqing in these 18 months gave me tremendous girth . I am a very easy girth gainer but a very hard length gainer.
    So I really know what to do for girth BUT I don t know what to do for length.

In these 18 months I did 2 times intense manual stretching. In both of these periods(6 weeks) I developed a hard flaccid from overtensed PF.
    It s very obvious that intense manual stretching is causing me a tensed PF and in this times I am losing my girth and maybe my little length.
    When I am resting and Rking I am getting back my girth and my length gain.
    This is why I am on a 2 weeks break now cause my PF is fucked up from the last 6 weeks manual stretching.

I have started understanding my dick all of these months.
    My conclusions is that anything intense is driving me backwards.
    Even the big girth I gained was from very light jelqing( like milking an egg). Anytime I waa adding a little more tension in my grip I was not gaining shit.

The problem is that my dick can not get conditioned for bigger tensions... ever.
    In the past doing manual stretching and jelqing lightly was giving me a huge flaccid and great EQ and bigger girth in erection but when I was increasing the time and tension I was losing all that... I was doing everything very progressively but still no good.

So my conclusion is that if my dick can gain length it has to be done with a gentle light way.
    I have started feeling that if I had stick to ONLY light JELQING my dick would be huge by now and I would have avoid the tensed PF that took me way back in my results.
    I am also thinking that 3h of light extending would maybe be better for me.
    No matter how many hours I had clocked in my extender ... whenever I was trying to add some more daily hours I always had the same result. Turtled flaccid.

So I think my dick is Mr. Gently. and it can t get conditioned for higher intensities no matter how progressively I am adding tensions.

An other interesting fact is that I tried pumping. Water and Air and I always had the same thing.
    Even 2x2 mins in 2-3Hgs was making my dick turtles for days and lost of EQ. So I can t use a pump for gains.
    The pump favors my only before sex by doing 2mins in 2hg and then put a cock ring and it gives me temporary girth for the fun in sex time.

So I really don t know how to proceed after my 2 weeks rest .

The Jelqing will be in my routine for sure but what should I add to gain some length? I just need 0,4' in order to reach my goal.
    I am thinking about extending but this time only upwards.
    I am thinking about hanging.
    I am thinking light manual stretching but for high volume like 40 mins.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.
    Please give me some help here .I am so dedicated and its sad that I am not getting length gains.

Im also on break 4 day. I have notice that break would not doing much without RK. I do alot of RK. RK give huge huge flaccid hang.

Do what works for you before but with alot more RK included.

I also have only 1 exersice for girth and 1 for lenth. Bundle stretch and manual clamping.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

It is impossible how much a tensed PF can reduce the size of the flaccid.
      I am doing a lot of Rks right now and I will never skip a day from now on.
      I just did some Rks and then saw my dick flaccid and it is huge.
      When I stop Rks after some minutes it becomes like baby dick.
      I am speaking about at least 2' difference.
      Fucking PF is a huge factor in everything that has to do with the dick.

If rebound gains is a real thing then with so much beating that my dick has taken it will grow 19' from the rest days. LoL
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 11-19-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

How many of RKs do you do and how long? Do you have any routine or you do them during the day?

Comment

Right now in this period I am doing as many as I can cause my PF is fucked up.
          When I am balanced again 5X20Rks is fine to keep the balance.

Right now my farts are loud and clear! LoL An other sign of tensed PF.

Comment

Very nice, i will look into RKs myself also. Do you think it may have some effect on erect gains aswell?

Comment

Through all this extending did you ever add rods? My thoughts, if you are adding rods over time you are growing. You can't add a half inch in rods and not have grown your dick. Tension is only for getting you ready for the next addition of extender rods, otherwise it's just an ADS. I'm just confused how you invested so much time in an extended and not gained much.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

TBE a tensed PF is also reducing erect size

Ultimate Burrito my stretched length has gown at least 1,5' from extending but never translated into erect gains.
                My stretched length in the extender is 1,5' more than my BPEL.
                We have seen it in a lot of posts from other extending members in here so I don t get why you sound amazed.

Comment

It's just the science of it. Micro tears and all.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Yes my friend but we have seen multiple times in here that some members are gaining huge stretched length with extending but no erect gains.

Comment

I have same problem stretched penis is about 17 cm erect is about 15 ... but bone pressed is around 17 as well ...
                      I had read an article here in forum about this problem and how you can fix it I don't remember the title. But I think if your stretched penis is longer than erect you should focus on girth exercises to fix it ... Please if anyone know the article I am talking about mention it.

Comment

Do you notice if you are subconciously doing kegel when extending? I recommend you to add RK while extending.

Im going to do same. RK while PEing. Maybe is not easy to RK with erect exersices but flaccid exersices should be worth for tryi.
                        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I never kegel during any kind of stretching

Comment

Teo may i ask you a thing? To help to identify muscles to do RK - is RK done right when i am trying to push piss out, hang my balls lower or trying to push fart out?
                            Of course you should probably do these things because that mean you push too hard but the muscles are the same right?

Comment

NO. The right Rks is not a muscle flexing movement.
                              The right Rks are being done by stretching the PF muscle by the right legs-body position that is triggering the PF area and with a deep breath you are stretching the area.

Read my signature link

Comment

Working...
                              X