Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who out there does PE more for the health benefits rather than enlargement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who out there does PE more for the health benefits rather than enlargement?

Just wondering who out there focuses more on the health benefits of PE rather than enlargement. Whenever I have taken substantial breaks from PE due to life getting busy or other outside reasons I can definitely tell the difference. EQ isn’t that good, flaccid feels lifeless and smaller and sex drive is lacking.

I was on another break because of moving and my living situation but have gotten back into it. I have to get up really early before the gym to get my PE in unnoticed. But man even after one session I felt and saw the difference!

It’s been a couple weeks now and I’m right back in it! My EQ is through the roof, my flaccid hang is fat and heavy and I’m horny all the time.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the gains! I haven’t gained a lot but I’ve been inconsistent over the years. Back and forth on different routines that didn’t seem to work for me but I think I’m just going to stick with jelqing and stretching.

Enlargement is always a big discussion on here and I’m working on getting bigger myself. PE is a very personal thing and a routine that works for one guy might not work for another and that can cause a lot of frustration, been there myself. So I wanted to mention the positives that come with PE that might not be getting bigger but getting healthier.

Sometimes you have to appreciate the journey!

I can relate to this somewhat. I started PE mainly because I just thought my dick was smaller than it used to be. It was always skinny, but over the years I really started to suspect it was actually smaller than in my 20's (possibly just all in my mind?). Within a few weeks of PE I noticed huge EQ changes and overall felt my wenis was much healthier. It grew 1/4" in 3 weeks and, now 6mo later its over an inch longer and 1/2" thicker. At this point i'm fully on the gain train, but didn't really start that way.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Health and EQ should be foundational to any enlargement program. If you suffer from poor health and/or EQ, you're going to have problems making optimal gains.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I started out in PE to tackle PreE. Then stuck with it for the gains. I seemed to have plateaued, but it does not really matter, I continue now to maintain the EQ.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X