Need help and advice on PE risks and problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help and advice on PE risks and problems

I could really use someone with a lot of experience with pumping. I feel I am getting in a little over my head and on the verge of depression. I rely on the pumping for sex and I haven’t told my partner I use it. I am in love with them and fear it will destroy the relationship or they I will lose the confidence and chemistry we have. I have been pumping for 10 years and have slowly been developing petechiae and other issues due to overpumpjnt. I got into a routine of extreme pumping them using cock rings to hold the gains for the day so when we have sex it’s still englarged. I feel the redness keeps getting worse over time because I never took a long enough break to heal completely, but it’s not really that bothersome visually. My erections have decreased in hardness but sex is very enjoyable. I feel if I stop my routines I will have sex issues and if I continue I am worried about health issues.
    Is redness and spots just a part of all this or must I stop and wait six months for healing? Can it be permanent? Can I continue on with routines and not ever develop major issues? Any help on this would be great.

Seems to me you are over pumping and need to take a break from pumping for at least a month to allow the red spots to dissipate. Hopefully, you have a gauge on your pump and can limit the vacuum to a max of 5 hg. When you return to pumping.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
    X