The instructions of kegeling should change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The instructions of kegeling should change

We see plenty of times that members practicing PE activity are ending up with a tight PF and in the worst case with a hard flaccid.
    This because any PE activity either its stretching or jelqing or pumping or clamping is taxing for the PF.
    By taxing I mean it is tensing the PF.

The kegels is a great thing for the people that are not doing PE and they have naturally a loose PF.
    For these people kegels will make wonders by elevating the PF to the proper balanced level and they will have better erections.

BUT if a person with a loose PF start PE activity then without doing any kegels the PF will still get more balanced because every PE activity is working out the PF.
    So by adding kegeling to an already stress activity for the PF is a recipe for a tensed PF.

IMO people that are starting PE should be adviced to add Rks and not kegels.
    This will prevent the tensed PF to happen.

If I could make one correlation between body building training and PE training then the PF in PE would be the CNS in body building.( I am a fitness trainer)
    As we are lifting weights not only the muscles are being beat up and getting fatigued up but also the CNS is being fatigue.
    Without proper rest days in body building you can end up with a burned out CNS and you will have all the bad concequenses from it.
    Its exactly what happens in PE and the PF.
    A lot of intense training not only will be taxing on the penis parts but you will end up by burning the PF.
    Rks and PF stretching is the thing that is calming the PF so it should be included in every PE activity that targets a bigger dick.

So cns is central nervous system.

Ok so thought on this .

Comment

Yes mate.

Comment

Too many start male enhancement without giving consideration to the foundations: EQ and conditioning.

If EQ and conditioning are poor, then these aspects need to be brought up to a satisfactory level before starting enlargement training.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Can i ask something here? I started doing some kegels ... like 5-6 reps for 5 sec, 3 series between my pe. But after while i've notice that when i'm doing triceps in fitness, with the rope, i couldn't really pull it, cuz i could feel the muscle between my anus and balls, t.e, PF. It felt like i'm going to pee, if i try harder with the weights. I couldn't really manage it, i aways felt it when lifting for triceps. Does that means tensed pf, or wrong doing? I stopped now, and i've notice that it's feels better. I'm only doing only strange exercises for abs and PF that i've saw in youtube. Dunno how much it will help, but i think it's better for me.
          Started: 01.01.2018
          NBPEL: 5.7''
          MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
          BPEL: 6.9''
          BEG: 4.9"
          MEG: 5"
          Below head: 5.1"

Comment

What is PF?
            Initial at 10th oct 2019:

NBPEL: 5.75 inches; MEG: 4.5 inches

4 month Goal:

NBPEL: 6.5 inches; MEG: 5 inches

Long term Goal:

NBPEL: 7+ inches; MEG: 5.5 inches

Comment

PF - Pelvlc floor.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Pelvic floor .

So a lot of work done onsite re relaxing the pelvic floor as well as strengthening it . A lot of guys have tense pf and kegel only routines can be counterproductive .

Comment

i agree with op's post. the only time i kegel is a bit after peeing, i do some rk as well from time to time just to add it up.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
                    Can i ask something here? I started doing some kegels ... like 5-6 reps for 5 sec, 3 series between my pe. But after while i've notice that when i'm doing triceps in fitness, with the rope, i couldn't really pull it, cuz i could feel the muscle between my anus and balls, t.e, PF. It felt like i'm going to pee, if i try harder with the weights. I couldn't really manage it, i aways felt it when lifting for triceps. Does that means tensed pf, or wrong doing? I stopped now, and i've notice that it's feels better. I'm only doing only strange exercises for abs and PF that i've saw in youtube. Dunno how much it will help, but i think it's better for me.
                    The triceps pressdown (standing) requires core stabilization. This brings the abs into play- and your PF may be felt during this movement due to this.

Do you experience any other PF issues?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have always said that there needs to be further emphasis on PF awareness when giving PE advice.
                      We need to provide advice regarding kegels being done in moderation, and reverse kegels being done as well. Another issue is the kegeled stretching that is in JP90, it needs to be removed entirely.
                      Kegels need to be done in conjunction with PE, if a trainee has an overactive PF, they shouldn't be doing PE in the first place.
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                        I have always said that there needs to be further emphasis on PF awareness when giving PE advice.
                        We need to provide advice regarding kegels being done in moderation, and reverse kegels being done as well. Another issue is the kegeled stretching that is in JP90, it needs to be removed entirely.
                        Kegels need to be done in conjunction with PE, if a trainee has an overactive PF, they shouldn't be doing PE in the first place.
                        We should chat on this .

The jp 90 kegels hmm Jp and I talked of changes to to jp90 kegels .

Comment

Big Al,
                          That and maybe fast cum. At least i think i could manage better before i start kegels. The moment i stopped with kegels, i don't feel the PF in fitness while doing triceps, at least for now. And i'm ok with abs, cuz i train them.
                          Started: 01.01.2018
                          MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
                          BPEL: 6.9''
                          BEG: 4.9"
                          MEG: 5"
                          Below head: 5.1"

Comment

When I reflect on my own progress, I recall that I spent many years doing kegels regularly to strengthen and improve control.

Once I read about reverse kegels I endeavored to include them and balance out my routine. It took a while t get used to doing an RK, but soon enough I was doing a 2:1 ration of RK vs K. I did that for a few years in an effort to get control over the muscles. I now do both daily.
                            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                            Thread
                            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
                              Big Al,
                              That and maybe fast cum. At least i think i could manage better before i start kegels. The moment i stopped with kegels, i don't feel the PF in fitness while doing triceps, at least for now. And i'm ok with abs, cuz i train them.
                              It could be you were overdoing kegels- either to many reps or contracting too hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X