guys who has bigger head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys who has bigger head...

mushroom head cause faster orgasms? the most sensitive part of the dick is the head and whose has mushroom head are stimulate more than whose that have normal head...is it true?

Not for me. Mines huge but not sensitive. I can go three or 4 rounds with my partner and still struggle to orgasm.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Greater size doesn't equal greater sensitivity.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I have a mushroom head AND it's sensitive. I can usually last pretty long if my wife is riding me and grinding, but "full strokes" and I struggle to last more than 3-5 minutes.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

This is my TheFork: Guys who have big base and smaller head than the test of the penis have less friction...and in guys Who has mushroom head the part most frioctionated is the head which is the most sensitive part...so they tend to cum faster...

Comment

This is my theory : Guys who have big base and smaller head than the test of the penis have less friction...and in guys Who has mushroom head the part most frioctionated is the head which is the most sensitive part...so they tend to cum faster...

Comment

I have a mushroom head and it's very sensitive when my foreskin is pulled back to expose it. Even with the sensitivity and friction I can last a long time before I cum.

Comment

I think big head and non-circumcised but retractable foreskin is the most sensitive. And small head and circumcised would be the least sensitive. I find PE has taken away some sensitivity. Mainly from manual stretching and grabbing the head.
                Starting:
                FL: 4.0", FG: 3.75", BPEL: 6.75", EG: 4.75"
                Current:
                FL: 5.0", FG: 4.75", BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.7"

Comment

I have a large head and sensitive, but takes a lot to orgasm. Very frustrating because handjobs take forever, and blowjobs even longer. Women have often complained even, which sucks. The handjobs, for example, have to be done with a lot of pressure.

My weak point is her on four and going from behind-I avoid looking down-especially when the woman is fit. My wife with the squat legs and butt and looking down is like flipping a switch.
                  So I guess some of this is psychological.

I think the big head does more for her than any other thing-psychologically and physiologically.

But just like we men are all different in what we like, same with women.

Comment

same here with big head I cant last long if theres a lot of friction
                    she does enjoy it too though
                    what I do is slow and long/deep strokes hitting the back end and that gets her every time
                    but now with being an inch longer she cant grind on top anymore because it hurts. and that used to be my secret weapon because most girls never tried it and they have that surprised look on their face as they orgasm and shake and then fall off... (more specific, when shes riding you on top you grab her thighs and move her forward and back with no up and down motion)

Comment

Working...
                    X