Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cooling down and when how to know if youve healed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cooling down and when how to know if youve healed up.

Hi there ,so i had a question about cooling down when hanging.so i believe you do it for the last 2 minutes of your last set.i was wandering if you then warm down after cooling down.and i was also wandering what the safest way to test an injury ,to see if its healed up,without possibly making things worse or reinjurying it.the injury i have is in the suspensory ligs ,i got the injury from hanging .havnt done pe since july or august ,i cant remember which.but i waited a month first then one day lightly pulled down on it once ,and the next day it was hurting and i knew it wasn’t healed so i waited 2 more months ,amd i did the jp90 one day and the next day later in the afternoon the spot started acheing ,and that was at the end of september,so all of october and november ive been healing and i plan on waiting till the beggining of next year before i test the injury again and wanna know the best way to go about doing that.

Originally posted by dadude View Post
    Hi there ,so i had a question about cooling down when hanging.so i believe you do it for the last 2 minutes of your last set.i was wandering if you then warm down after cooling down.and i was also wandering what the safest way to test an injury ,to see if its healed up,without possibly making things worse or reinjurying it.the injury i have is in the suspensory ligs ,i got the injury from hanging .havnt done pe since july or august ,i cant remember which.but i waited a month first then one day lightly pulled down on it once ,and the next day it was hurting and i knew it wasn’t healed so i waited 2 more months ,amd i did the jp90 one day and the next day later in the afternoon the spot started acheing ,and that was at the end of september,so all of october and november ive been healing and i plan on waiting till the beggining of next year before i test the injury again and wanna know the best way to go about doing that.
    I do not know about hanging,

But for the injury, I think that you should be massaging the area and getting a feel for how it feels.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I do not know about hanging,

But for the injury, I think that you should be massaging the area and getting a feel for how it feels.
      yea ive been doing that and sometimes you can tell if its sore and sometimes it dosnt feel any diffrent.

Comment

How often is it sore? Do you notice the soreness in association with anything else?
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          How often is it sore? Do you notice the soreness in association with anything else?
          yea actually the heat ive been applying to it brings out the soreness.but i know for it aint hurting anything so i figured it was like healing pain.i dont know if thats real or not.but it seems like after hours of keeping the area warm,it like heightens the sensation of feeling in that area.like it wakes up the nerves or something maybe.

Comment

A lot of injuries have to do with the pelvic floor. I noticed pain from my penis was started with pain in my groin. Just festered over time. Stretch the muscles around your hips and low back and do kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by dadude View Post
              yea actually the heat ive been applying to it brings out the soreness.but i know for it aint hurting anything so i figured it was like healing pain.i dont know if thats real or not.but it seems like after hours of keeping the area warm,it like heightens the sensation of feeling in that area.like it wakes up the nerves or something maybe.
              i wanna add on from whatvi said here.id like to get more specific.i was thinking about it yesterday while i was at work.and i realized i worded it kind wierd.so i dont think its the heating up that makes it ache,its the cooling down after hours of heating up.thats wht makes it ache.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
                A lot of injuries have to do with the pelvic floor. I noticed pain from my penis was started with pain in my groin. Just festered over time. Stretch the muscles around your hips and low back and do kegels.
                and yes!yesterday i noticed on 2 occasions when i would sit on the toilet and piss the area would ache a little while i would be peeing.i thiught that was really wierd until you said something.glad to lnow thats normal.

Comment

Working...
                X