I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help

hey, so i have been exercising for a year and half now.
    started may 2018. was 19 years old
    my starting number for lenght was 6.3, now i am at 6.7
    my girth didnt really change at all..
    this seems like no progress at all for the time..
    im exercising every other day. starting a 5 min warm up with hot water in pump, low pressure
    then stretch for 5 mins, around 150-200 jelqs, then 15 mins pump harder pressure, some more stretching and ending with a cold water in pump for 5 mins, very hard pressure.
    I altered these methods and numbers a bit over the time but nothing happened. Any advice i could improve?
    perhaps longer sessions? more days a week? any exercise i should try? also using androextender like once a week cause its unconfortable when i sleep, and i cant really wear it anytime else cuz im quite a busy guy, always somewhere. btw. i jack off like 2 times a day + got a GF.. think that may ruin my results? too much sex/jacking off?

Well if no one else is going to jump in, I’ll give you my 2 cents. I would change it up if you’ve gone this long without additional gains. Maybe a manual stretching and squeeze routine. There are tons of options and variations. Come up with a routine, try it for a month, if it’s not working, change it.
    As for ejaculating too much. As a middle age man it seems to make a huge difference for me. At 20, I don’t know, another thing for you to experiment with! Try 3 days with no ejaculation and I bet you’re EQ will be through the roof, increased semen volume and distance when you do let loose.
    Starting 1/20/17
    BPEL 7.5
    MEG 4.6

Current
    BPEL 8.125
    MEG 4.8

Short term goal
    BPEL 8.5
    MEG 5

Long term goal
    BPEL 9
    5.5+