Pumping/Ulis/Stretching and time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping/Ulis/Stretching and time off

So I've been using the 2" tube from LAPump since October 10. I have sometimes pumped every day, and sometimes taken a day off.
    I haven't measured, but my wife commented that my penis looks bigger. She got upset that I no longer wear underwear because she says it look really big through the pants and other women are noticing. That was an ego boost for sure, but the big reason I don't wear underwear anymore is the comfort, and the fact that my penis does seem to stay bigger. I tried wearing underwear once or twice and now it just feels like a torture device.

However, the size still seems to fluctuate. Sometimes when out of the tube it stays thick but pretty dense, other times it gets totally soft but stays thick.
    My first intent was to simply restore my penis closer to a more youthful size and health, but to be honest, seeing it as big as it gets after pumping, I would like to go the get it as big as I can route. My wife was very impressed just from seeing it hanging as she described it as "big, thick, and heavy". It was one heck of an ego boost, and turn on, to see my wife's eyes get big and get locked onto it while still talking, and asking me to come closer so she could feel it. I'd like to keep it as big and hanging heavy as possible when flaccid.

For some weeks now I have been filling up the 2" tube girth-wise-sometimes withing 15 minutes, sometimes within 30. Some days my penis seems to stretch more, and easier, other days it seems more resistant and sensitive. Either way, pulling it out of the tube requires a little effort, so I'm sure its not really benefiting me that much anymore, since it isn't stretching past the tube's limitations.

I ordered a 2.5" tube from LeLuv but should have ordered the 2.25. I tried the 2.5", and no testicle sucking, but the skin around the base of my shaft starts to swell a lot without the shaft being affected too much, which looks deformed and weird. I'm trying to decide whether to order the 2.25, or make some kind of soft rubber adapter so the entrance hole is 2.25"

So, to make a long diatribe less long, I have a few questions. I have searched here, but can't seem to find consistent answers.

1. How often/long should I pump/rest? Every other day? Every three days?
    2. Can I do Ulis after pulling out of the pump, while my penis is engorged? Or will this cause damage?
    3. Pump in the morning and Ulis at night?
    4. How often/long should I uli/rest?
    5. Going on a trip for two weeks and not sure I want to pack the pump. One reason is the airport bullcrap, and another is we'll be staying in houses of relatives and the last thing I want is for one of my nephews or nieces to find that thing! So, would doing ulis and maybe some jelks do the trick?

Any advice is appreciated.
    Thank you!

Anybody?

I'll put in only the relative information to see if its easier to answer...

I have searched here, but can't seem to find consistent answers.

2. Can I do Ulis after pulling out of the pump, while my penis is engorged? Or will this cause damage?
    5. Going on a trip for two weeks and not sure I want to pack the pump. One reason is the airport bullcrap, and another is we'll be staying in houses of relatives and the last thing I want is for one of my nephews or nieces to find that thing! So, would doing ulis and maybe some jelks do the trick?
    6. Just thought of this: would it be better to do ulis and then pump, or pump and then ulis, or keep them for separate times?

Thank you!

Comment

I have searched here, but can't seem to find consistent answers.
      There is no specific “right answer” for everyone. Honestly as generic and frustrating as it sounds it’s something you have to experiment with and figure out what works for you. From my research here I think day on/ day off seems to be the most effective for the biggest number of people for girth work, slightly more for length.
      I’d strongly suggest writing everything you try out and keeping track of measurements as consistently as possible. I personally do 4-6 week routines. If it’s doing nothing I change it.

My body prefers every other day, more than that and I lose my EQ.
      A guy here, Not2Big, gained an inch in a year pumping 6 days a week. I believe it was 20min 2x a day and one long set once a week.
      2. Can I do Ulis after pulling out of the pump, while my penis is engorged? Or will this cause damage? Try it, see if it works for you, start slow and keep an eye on your PI’s. I use morning wood as my number one sign. Also I edge after every session, if I can’t get a good solid erection, I back it down a little next time.

Personally I try to plan my deconditioning around my vacations, and take that time to rest and heal.
      6. Just thought of this: would it be better to do ulis and then pump, or pump and then ulis, or keep them for separate times?
      I tried both ways with not much of a result. But again, it might be just right for you.

I know this probably isn’t the advice that you want, but it is for real, hope it helps and good luck!

Thank you![/QUOTE]
      Starting 1/20/17
      BPEL 7.5
      MEG 4.6

Current
      BPEL 8.125
      MEG 4.8

Short term goal
      BPEL 8.5
      MEG 5

Long term goal