Thoughts on routine and turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on routine and turtling

What’s going on guys, recently I’ve been starting my PE back up and want to know if I’m going about it the right way. I want to gain length and girth. I’ve been pumping, jelqing, stretches and edging for the last few days. Is that a solid lineup of exercises?

I tend to pump first to help with warm up for 20 mins. Then jelq for around 100-150 jelqs, stretch in directions for 45 seconds each, then edge. I edged with a cable clamp last night and it had my member engorged!

I also want to know how you guys are fighting turtling. I have a bad problem with turtling even when I don’t PE and when I didn’t PE. Thank you for you opinions, advice
    12/6/19
    NBPEL: 6.25"
    BPEL: TBD
    MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
    NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
    MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
    Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Looks like a good routine to me.

All I'd play around with is when to do length and girth. I prefer doing length first, so I'd do the stretches first then jelq for example.

Also I like to aim for 3 sets of stretches etc, but you can build up to that to be on the safe side.

Turtling happens. I've turtled here and there and it hasn't stifled me yet.

Though I have found wearing an extender very lightly like an ADS after a pe seesion has prevented this and left me with an elongated flaccid. So that can't be a bad thing.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Hey so to speak just on your turtling issues, have you tried Anti-turtle sleeves? These are a really great addition to your routine and can help out significantly with your turtling problem. You would be surprised how much of your gains go to "waste" due to turtling! Also, I see you use edging techniques which is a great idea!
      -ZenHangerTeam

Comment

Originally posted by petruther View Post
        Hey so to speak just on your turtling issues, have you tried Anti-turtle sleeves? These are a really great addition to your routine and can help out significantly with your turtling problem. You would be surprised how much of your gains go to "waste" due to turtling! Also, I see you use edging techniques which is a great idea!
        Have to edge, gotta increase the time inside the gf or any girl to come. Cant be working with a nice sized member and not be strong enough to last long enough to wreck her and have her orgasming.
        12/6/19

6/6/20

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
          Looks like a good routine to me.

All I'd play around with is when to do length and girth. I prefer doing length first, so I'd do the stretches first then jelq for example.

Also I like to aim for 3 sets of stretches etc, but you can build up to that to be on the safe side.

Turtling happens. I've turtled here and there and it hasn't stifled me yet.

Though I have found wearing an extender very lightly like an ADS after a pe seesion has prevented this and left me with an elongated flaccid. So that can't be a bad thing.
          I've come around to strecthing after Jelqing. I feel that if I start out pumping I should immediately jelq to take advantage of the temporary gains then stretch and edge.

Besides pumping, doesnt Jelq add to girth as well?
          12/6/19

6/6/20

Comment

Working...
          X