Dr. Loria procedure done... increased from 5.5 to approx 7in in girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Loria procedure done... increased from 5.5 to approx 7in in girth

In Feb 2019 I went and saw Dr Loria after spending years (approximately 5) contemplating whether or not I should let this guy stab my pecker with needs and inject this goo into it. After the recovery I can tell you I am more than pleased with my results. Coming on my year anniversary on getting it done and I love my results. I am just 6.5 in in length and truly want to be close to 8in but my girth flew from 5.5in to nearly 7in from getting this process done. All in all I paid an estimated $4k for the procedure but it was well worth every penny. Down side is it will hurt during the recovery process and it is meticulous but again it is well worth it! What kind of questions do you guys have for me on this one as I know there is A LOT of rumors on the internet about this dude but honestly his staff is dope and even till they day they will see me if I have any questions about anything.

Wow! That’s crazy girth! Are you with one partner and either way what responses have you been getting!?

Can you still do PE now that you’ve had injections? Did it make your glans bigger?
    Thanks -BS
    Starting 1/20/17
    BPEL 7.5
    MEG 4.6

Current
    BPEL 8.125
    MEG 4.8

Short term goal
    BPEL 8.5
    MEG 5

Long term goal
    BPEL 9
    5.5+

Comment

Will it be permanent? This girth gain is awesome but expensive.
      Initial at 10th oct 2019:

NBPEL: 5.75 inches; MEG: 4.5 inches

4 month Goal:

NBPEL: 6.5 inches; MEG: 5 inches

Long term Goal:

NBPEL: 7+ inches; MEG: 5.5 inches

Comment

Previous thread on Dr. Loria: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...-dr-loria.html

KMWylie has a good post on page 2.

Comment

I just looked at their website and before/after photos. Looks like they just inject a bunch of goo into the shaft. Doesn’t look very natural. Like oddly shaped lumpy balloon dicks! No thanks.
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I rarely it ever post although have been lurking, reading, and using pe off and on for years. But I had to after reading this one. No before or after pictures. Joined 3 days ago. One total post. Kinda sketchy.

Comment

The above is a paid advertisement. Well I don't actually know if he was paid but it sure is an advertisement.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
              X