Pmma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmma

I am aware that discussion of medical procedures for PE is not well received on this forum. However, I want to share my experience. Hopefully I don't get tarred and feathered.

I've had moderate success in the length department, but I'd seen no considerable results in girth. After extensive reading on another forum, I decided to go to Tijuana for a PMMA procedure. For those who don't know, PMMA is a solution of tiny spheres of plastic. Your immune system responds to them, surrounding them in new collagen (scar tissue), creating growth. It's been used for years to fill divots in skin from scarring. Doctors in Brazil also use it to make women's butts bigger. But this procedure is for the penis. It basically makes your dick thicker.

It was a very nerve wracking experience, having them inject stuff into my dick, and then there were several days of inflammation and soreness. Seeing my penis all red and puffy was uncomfortable. But it all went according to plan, and within a month, my dick was about .75" thicker. Maybe a shade under. There's one minor bump, but nothing anyone but me will notice. Other than that, it's a complete success.
    Starting Aug '17: BPEL 6.25'', EG 5.125"
    July 2019: BPEL 7:, EG 5.375
    August 2019 (after PMMA): BPEL 6.75", EG 6"
    Goal: BPEL 8", EG 6.5"

Interesting. But is the penis rock hard to the touch when erect, or can you feel some softyness? Also, at what cost?
    Current: NBPEL 5.9x4.8

Goal: NBPEL 7.0x5.5

Comment

My concern is long-term health with that. I've read horror stories of both penis enhancement and butt enhancement, where everything seems great for a few months to a few years then things go horribly wrong. One guy I was reading his accounts of had about a year and a half of him advocating for it, then his skin started... failing. He went from saying how amazing it was to how he is scarred for life, has had to have skin grafts, etc.

I fully well acknowledge that those kinds of horror stories are highly likely to be outliers in the data, but I can't help but think of them when the topic comes up.

Just be cautious- if it all stays well and good for you then that is a huge win, and I imagine your partner/partners will be very pleased with the results!

Comment

I just want to chime in that I have also had this same procedure with the same Doctor it sounds like. I was the same way as far as PE goes. I have made (and still making) length gains, but I could never make girth gains. I have had two procedures for an increase of about 1.25''. I went from 4.75 to around 6 1/8th. I have had it for about 9 years now. I actually plan to go back sometime in the near future after I reach my length goal. To answer the question from Uncle Dick there is no softness to it when its erect. I am sure the price has changed since my last visit. I would imagine the procedure has become more refined over the past decade as well.

Comment

Originally posted by StuffofLegends View Post
          I am aware that discussion of medical procedures for PE is not well received on this forum. However, I want to share my experience. Hopefully I don't get tarred and feathered.
          This forum is open to the discussion of surgeries. The philosophy we suggest is attempting less invasive means before resorting to such drastic measures.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 07-08-2020, 03:37 PM. Reason: Formatting
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by SirB View Post
            I just want to chime in that I have also had this same procedure with the same Doctor it sounds like. I was the same way as far as PE goes. I have made (and still making) length gains, but I could never make girth gains. I have had two procedures for an increase of about 1.25''. I went from 4.75 to around 6 1/8th. I have had it for about 9 years now. I actually plan to go back sometime in the near future after I reach my length goal. To answer the question from Uncle Dick there is no softness to it when its erect. I am sure the price has changed since my last visit. I would imagine the procedure has become more refined over the past decade as well.
            So it looks/feels like a normal Erection? Is it still vascular? Some of the photos online they really look like severely deformed penis’. Very lumpy and oddly shaped.
            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
            Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dick View Post
              Interesting. But is the penis rock hard to the touch when erect, or can you feel some softyness? Also, at what cost?
              Yep, it feels totally normal. It was spongy for a week or two after the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                So it looks/feels like a normal Erection? Is it still vascular? Some of the photos online they really look like severely deformed penis’. Very lumpy and oddly shaped.
                The result you're describing is mostly from the older fat graft method. Guys do get lumps from PMMA. Most guys, actually. I have one myself. But it's small and I'm the only one who can tell.

Comment

Working...
                X