How to heal my raw skin fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to heal my raw skin fast?

My skin kinda got raw due to constant rubbing under extender . And its getting really uncomfortable to wear extender for long sets. I dont wanna sacrifice my extender hours . Is there any way i can heal that skin quicker before next extender use , even if it heals 50% would be lot comforting to wear. All kind of advice are aprecieted .

Skin heals when the body heals it. Oh there are some lotions and potions you can put on but it really doesn't help much. Why the rush?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Vitamin E oil aids in healing, but takes days not hours. VacExtender offers a silicone cushion to aid in comfort.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinhood24 View Post
        My skin kinda got raw due to constant rubbing under extender . And its getting really uncomfortable to wear extender for long sets. I dont wanna sacrifice my extender hours . Is there any way i can heal that skin quicker before next extender use , even if it heals 50% would be lot comforting to wear. All kind of advice are aprecieted .
        Seriously, stop touching it for a week.

A decon break for a week is good for you anyways.
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Skin heals when the body heals it. Oh there are some lotions and potions you can put on but it really doesn't help much. Why the rush?
          The rush is because its interfering with my extender use, and im also gaining at the moment so i cant stop my self from wearing it . I put those body lotion but as u said it takes days to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Vitamin E oil aids in healing, but takes days not hours. VacExtender offers a silicone cushion to aid in comfort.
            Thanks, I will try that oil, and where will i get that silicone cushion to buy ?

Comment

Thanks, I will try that oil, and where will i get that silicone cushion to buy ?
              Search on line for VacExtender.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You should consider a silicone sleeve or wrap while you're extending. You should let your skin heal fully before resuming training, though. In the meanwhile, wrapping it in moleskin and using Neosporin should help to protect the penis and speed healing.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  You should consider a silicone sleeve or wrap while you're extending. You should let your skin heal fully before resuming training, though. In the meanwhile, wrapping it in moleskin and using Neosporin should help to protect the penis and speed healing.
                  Thank you Big al 🙂

Comment

Thank you Big al 
                    Glad to help!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X