Condom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom

I use Durex Condoms because they have good reputation, but Insaw in stores the condoms called Masculan. They are 2 times cheaper than Durex, did anyone use it and what is your experience?

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

They are unknown to me that said I got online and read up .
      They seem ok made in Germany which is why I may never have heard of them as I have purchased only in english speaking countries .

I would be dubious about the large fit which is 54mm which is fairly standard size it claims to be extra stretchy but hmmm.

Comment

If you saw it in a store in Europe, I'm quite sure it's fine to use. EU tightly regulates the quality of the products allowed for sale, especially ones that could cause health hazards. Check if the packaging adheres to EU standards (like CE marking).

Condoms intended for sale or distribution within the European Union must carry the CE mark, which verifies that the product meets the essential requirements of the medical device directive 93/42/EEC and 2007/47/EC.

That's for safety. Feel and fit are so individual you need to try them out yourself to know.

Comment

Working...
        X