Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a strong erect kegel hold during sex lead to injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a strong erect kegel hold during sex lead to injury?

Hi,

I was wondering if you hold a erect kegel at the PONR, if this can cause an injury or overworking the PF?

I've been having amazing EQ ever since i re-started PE but since the last time I had sex (3 days ago), my EQ has dropped a little.

Nothing has changed in my routine.

The only new variable is i held a strong erect kegel hold at the PONR and stopped orgasm about 2-3 times. I have never done it successfully until now.

Could this be the reason?

If there's a lot of vigorous movement while you're attempting to hold the contraction and/or you're contracting too hard then it could lead to injury.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by jackspain View Post
      Hi,

I was wondering if you hold a erect kegel at the PONR, if this can cause an injury or overworking the PF?

I've been having amazing EQ ever since i re-started PE but since the last time I had sex (3 days ago), my EQ has dropped a little.

Nothing has changed in my routine.

The only new variable is i held a strong erect kegel hold at the PONR and stopped orgasm about 2-3 times. I have never done it successfully until now.

Could this be the reason?
      Yes .
      You might benifit from a few days of rest thern get back to us .

Comment

What has been yyour pelvic floor training routine by the way . So Kegel, reverse kegels ,stretches yada yada .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          What has been yyour pelvic floor training routine by the way . So Kegel, reverse kegels ,stretches yada yada .

For the last year: i used to do kegel and RK exercises daily. My routine was 1 day of five 1 min holds, fifty 1 second clenches, with equal amount of RK and an extra 50RK 2-3 second hold. No stretches. The second day would be 50k/rk one second holds.

For the last month, I reduced my Kegel routine to be 70/30 with focus on RK. I also added daily yoga stretches for 5min. My k/rk routine now is daily 50rk 4 second holds and 2 times a week I do my kegel routine of 4 one minute holds and 50 one second holds.

From my change, I have seen an improvement in EQ (rock hard), but this could be a result of adding jelqs (50 reps).

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X