Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L-arginine and L-Citrulline together, when and how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-arginine and L-Citrulline together, when and how much?

I read the article about taking L-arginine and L-Citrulline together and was wondering when and how much to take. If anyone with experience taking them together would shed some light on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I read the article as well and started taking 3,000mg/day last week. I take 2,000mg AM and 1,000 in the evening of both L-arginine and Citrulline. So far, I've not noticed any difference. I'm going to continue for another month or so, and if I still don't feel/notice any changes I'll stop. Will report my experiences.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

I started taking L-arginine, L-ornithine and L-lysine every morning and evening since last week.
      I read in thunders its good to mix L-arginine with them.
      Why are the benefits to mix it with L-citrulline ? can I get a link to that article ?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/l-cit...your-love-life

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
          I read the article as well and started taking 3,000mg/day last week. I take 2,000mg AM and 1,000 in the evening of both L-arginine and Citrulline. So far, I've not noticed any difference. I'm going to continue for another month or so, and if I still don't feel/notice any changes I'll stop. Will report my experiences.
          I'd love to know if you notice any changes. I'm thinking about starting a regiment also. Do you take 3,000mg/day of each or are you splitting that between the two?

Comment

Thanks for posting the link Pegasus!

Comment

Originally posted by Working4More View Post
              I'd love to know if you notice any changes. I'm thinking about starting a regiment also. Do you take 3,000mg/day of each or are you splitting that between the two?
              Taking 3000mg of each. I have 1000mg pills, so I take 2 of each in the morning, and 1 of each in the evening.

I'm really hoping there is some good results from this, but so far after a week I don't feel anything. I'm sure it works for many, but so far I'm losing optimism.
              Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
              Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
              Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Working...
              X