Muscle Memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Memory?

So I know the penis is not a muscle, but can it regrow to a size it had previously been before? Basically what I'm saying is I did stretching and jelqing in the past and got up to 7" in length. I stopped this about 8 years ago and have gone back down to a 6. I've recently started doing some exercises again to try and get back to where I was before, but will it come back quicker since I was once there already? Thanks

waiting for any pro to answer this
    welcome back bro
    :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
    We Dropping Bombs
    :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBlack View Post
      waiting for any pro to answer this
      welcome back bro
      Thanks man. I don't plan on going crazy with it or anything but incorporating some stretches and jelqs to get back puffed up some is really all I'm going after. I want to be back where I was when me and my wife first started dating. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by NCguy View Post
        Thanks man. I don't plan on going crazy with it or anything but incorporating some stretches and jelqs to get back puffed up some is really all I'm going after. I want to be back where I was when me and my wife first started dating. 
        i hope you a fast comeback then
        :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
        We Dropping Bombs
        :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

I do defend that everything that grows on our body as some degree of memory. For example i had my hair like until my belly once and beard covering all my neck, after shaving such it grew way faster. Years growing turned into months in a sense. Muscles i had the same experience. About the penis, i did not grew it to share any experience about it, but might have.

Comment

My experience from talking to people onsite is that it does.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing some regrowth in the upcoming weeks hopefully. If I can get my wife to notice then I'll know it's working. Haha

Comment

There are similar structures containing/governing the penis as in skeletal muscle tissue: ligaments and fascia.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  There are similar structures containing/governing the penis as in skeletal muscle tissue: ligaments and fascia.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NCguy View Post
                    Thanks!
                    Glad to be of service
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X