Fixing a curve with hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing a curve with hanging?

Is it possible? I've been hanging against my curve with some heavy weights for a while now and I've had nothing =/ is jelquing really the only way? I'm not eager to gain girth
    Stats: 9.5" BPEL, 10.2 BPFSL

You can experiment and test out jelqing against the curve to see if this works and if the girth is added or not.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
      You can experiment and test out jelqing against the curve to see if this works and if the girth is added or not.
      I'm a beginner and I have curve towards left. I'm doing le for last 7 weeks now. I do Jelqing against the curve daily and I have seen some changes. Though my curve is still the same but thickness has increased in the curved side and the other side looks same as before so my penis looks same as before but stronger in left side with more veins more mass than the right side. Moreover when I grab my penis in my hands I can feel the difference. When I grab penis with my right hand palm facing down, it seems thicker than when I grab it with my left hand. So I have experimented Jelqing against curve, and I have not seen curve fixation yet but definitely it adds thickness in the curved side, at least in my case.
      Initial at 10th oct 2019:

NBPEL: 5.75 inches; MEG: 4.5 inches

4 month Goal:

NBPEL: 6.5 inches; MEG: 5 inches

Long term Goal:

NBPEL: 7+ inches; MEG: 5.5 inches

Comment

6 months ago before starting PE my penis was curved upward and a bit to the right.
        So during that time I jelqed in the opposite positions.
        I'm not sure if there is any change in the upward curve, it is still really noticeable.
        My right curve is fixed.
        My right was slight and had developed in the recent few years while my upward curve was since I can remember myself.
        Also for me jelqing has provided much more length gains than girth.

Comment

Working...
        X