Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does heat help? The Bathmate crowd should know this answer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does heat help? The Bathmate crowd should know this answer.

My vacuum chambers are aluminum which is most unpleasant at room temperature. My solution is a coffee cup warmer that takes them to about 117 degrees which is toasty but pleasant. While I have not studied it, I think I get better results from warming on the coffee cup warmer compared to warming under hot water. The hot water gets it warm enough to use but isn't toasty by the time I blow out the extra water with air then take it back to my office and hook it up. The Bathmate crowd should know this answer.

It's not really clear what the question is...

Does heat help? In PE? Yes.

Is using a coffee warmer better? I have no idea.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Yes, it feels quite good as well compared to not having hot water. The expansion is much better in warm/hot water
      12/6/19
      NBPEL: 6.25"
      BPEL: TBD
      MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
      NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
      MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
      Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

I feel like heat does help, yes. I always put very warm water in my Bathmate. Not scalding hot, but very warm water. Like the temperature of a hot steaming shower. Often times I will take the pump off halfway through a session and re-fill with hot water again.
        Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
        Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I sometimes use a hair dryer to heat my air pump cylinder. When I do, I always get more engorgement and quicker engorgement.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you, one and all. That's what I wanted to hear. Heat alone would give Bathmate a few bonus points if I was looking to buy today.

Comment

When "bottling" (as per Bigbob23 method) with water at 47 deg C, I find girth expansion is much bigger than whit normal pumping after a warm up with say a rice sock. If I pump after bottling, girth expansion is even greater however some donut immediately below the glans is often present for 6 to 8 hours afterwards.

Using this method I see between 10 & 13 mm greater girth after the session (fluid build up presumably?). As my PE over the last few months has been sporadic at best, I haven't noticed any real girth gains deapite the greater post excercise girth.

Comment

LIMITED heat can be of benefit. Tee warm up/warm down should be a few degrees above body temperature. If you can train with about body temperature this should be optimal without exhausting your tissues- or risking burns.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I just tend to get some hot water. Nothing skin scorching but just hot to the member.
                  12/6/19
                  NBPEL: 6.25"
                  MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                  NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                  MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                  Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Working...
                  X