why does it feel like im shrinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does it feel like im shrinking?

Im new to PE and ive gotten advice from members of the forum before. I am currently focusing entirely on length and am doing two 10-minutes sessions of stretching a day. I feel like im getting a good stretch but two weeks is obviously not enough time to see anything positive come out of it. What i do notice is that i seem to be smaller when errect than i was previously. Is this normal for a beginner? Its not much smaller but just enough to be noticeable- maybe .25in. I should note that i am not jelqing or doing anything for girth currently because im hoping for a length miracle.

How much power do you use to force the stretch?

Many have better result with low intensity exercise. My penis would shrink when using too much power for exersice.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

i stretch progressively harder. for the first 30 seconds i am gentle and then i increase tension gradually for another 30 seconds. would low intensity actually be enough to do anything? i was under the impression that more tension = more growth

Comment

There are some thread about the mechanics of low intensity exersices. But still I dont understand how does it work and why does it work even I have read them many times. I really want to believe that more tension = more growth but for penis, it just doesnt work that way.
        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

You won't know anything for sure without taking measurements. You hopefully measured your starting stats, yes?

If yes, then get yourself as close to 100 percent erect then have a quick measure. My bet is your the same as before or maybe, just maybe a notch over your last.

The mind and penis constantly play tricks on each other. It's thought that a great number of men who persue PE are dismorphic. It'll change shape and size day to day in your minds eye.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

After stretching- does your penis appear elongated or exhausted?

Are you performing any sort of stamina exercises along with your stretches?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Make sure you keep your pelvic floor muscles relaxed when stretching.
              Started May 2012
              BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
              My stats
              Stan's stretching journal

Comment

it appears slightly elongated. i dont do anything for stamina because i genuinely cannot kegel atm. I cant figure out how to control the muscle.

Comment

Does it feel like the same erection level as before, only shorter? If so, it sounds to me like a tense IC muscle, probably from kegelling while stretching. Have you noticed a change in your ejaculation control too? Any difference in your flaccid hang?
                  Started May 2012
                  BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                  My stats
                  Stan's stretching journal

Comment

my ejaculation control has always been next to none lol so no change there. i figured i would work on that last because my main priority is becoming average (yeah life sucks). flaccid hang is slightly longer but when i workout or am even the slightest bit cold i retreat

Comment

If your penis appears elongated but isn't exhausted, then this is a good sign- at least as regards your length work.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X