Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Six inch girth worth it?

Hello all,

I have been doing PE seriously for 7 weeks and have gone from 5.25 to about 5.7 girth doing a modified version of JP90. But now I find myself wondering if is should even go for 6 or just maintain where i'm at now. From everything that i've read online, people seem to say that 5.5 is the ideal girth. However i've read conflicting things about 6 inch girth some say that they've been fine others say that they are too big. Any opinions would be appreciated thanks.
    ThickBoi
    Last edited by ThickBoi; 02-13-2020, 06:48 PM.
    Starting 1/1/2020 5.8 erect 5.25 Girth
    Length 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0
    Girth 5.25 5.35 5.45 5.55 5.65 5.75 5.85 5.95 6.0

Holy moly, 0.45 inch in 1,5 month. We need to learn from you. What is your modified version of JP90 and routine?

Contractulation for your gains.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
      Holy moly, 0.45 inch in 1,5 month. We need to learn from you. What is your modified version of JP90 and routine?

I gained .5 inches with Lazy Jelqs in 2-2.5 weeks.
      HansTwilight
      Retired Moderator
      PE Gym Editor
      Member of the Month Jan 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by HansTwilight; 02-14-2020, 12:46 PM.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by ThickBoi View Post
        Hello all,

I have been doing PE seriously for about a month and a half and have gone from 5.25 to about 5.7 girth doing a modified version of JP90. But now I find myself wondering if is should even go for 6 or just maintain where i'm at now. From everything that i've read online, people seem to say that 5.5 is the ideal girth. However i've read conflicting things about 6 inch girth some say that they've been fine others say that they are too big. Any opinions would be appreciated thanks.
        This really depends on the partner you are with .

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post

Correction I looked at my log and it was 7 weeks of PE

Thanks what I did was the normal JP90 with the bathmate, last year I used the bathmate only to gain about .25 for 3 months so I was already used to it.As for my workout it was starting at 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs and increasing it by 50 and 30 week by week and finally stoping at 300 jelqs and v 180. I started to use the bathmate at week 3 for around 7 minutes or average. The only downside to this workout is the pain I felt in my penis towards the end. I currently taking a week long break due to it. The pain wasn't bad I could still get a erection but, I could tell it was time to take a break.
          Starting 1/1/2020 5.8 erect 5.25 Girth
          Length 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.4 6.5 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0
          Girth 5.25 5.35 5.45 5.55 5.65 5.75 5.85 5.95 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by ThickBoi View Post
            Hello all,

I have been doing PE seriously for 7 weeks and have gone from 5.25 to about 5.7 girth doing a modified version of JP90. But now I find myself wondering if is should even go for 6 or just maintain where i'm at now. From everything that i've read online, people seem to say that 5.5 is the ideal girth. However i've read conflicting things about 6 inch girth some say that they've been fine others say that they are too big. Any opinions would be appreciated thanks.
            I am above 6 and I am very happy with my girth, as is my wife.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Im at 6 and my girlfriends vagina tightens and squeezes my dick while cumming on it
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Honestly my girth goal would to be to hit about 6.25" MEG...there is a good chance some of it will go away with time, so it would mean ending up at 6" or just a hair over it.

Ego would like to shoot for 6.5"-7" or more, but at those sizes I'd be worried about running into too many issues for what it's worth.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I think it probably depends on the woman you're with. She may or may not like it. 6" is very large in girth, probably equivalent to being 6'-10" tall or something like that. It borders freakish when you consider the average girth is maybe 4.5". Good news is you've got an easy choice, since you are growing like a weed in the girth department. Maybe keep making gains and see how your partners react.
                  Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                  Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Of course, some are fine with 6" and more. When you see that 5.5 is ideal, essentially you're seeing that women, on average, tend to identify 5.5 as the ideal thickness. That means, of course, that some women will think larger is ideal and some women will think that smaller is ideal. At 5.5, your chances of finding a woman who thinks your girth is ideal is higher, and your chances of finding a woman who thinks you aren't thick enough are very low. At 6+, your chances of finding a woman who thinks you're too big are higher. Having said that, there are many, many available women so I wouldn't let the probabilities determine it for you. What size do you want to be?

BTW... I'll submit that there are also many women who report 5.5 as ideal but might reconsider that with the right man.

Comment

i can't speak for everyone, but i like having a 6 inch girth
                      I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                      I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Do i need a 6"+ meg? I'll let the fellas who are now fathers answer. Now that yr significant other has gone through child birth, do u now wish u had more girth?

Comment

Originally posted by kozlio View Post
                          Do i need a 6"+ meg? I'll let the fellas who are now fathers answer. Now that yr significant other has gone through child birth, do u now wish u had more girth?
                          ex-wife had two kids. I started pumping, but i will say that pilates and ab workouts helped a ton with tightness.
                          I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                          I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

No as per above.

Comment

The childbirth was never an issue. I was 5.7 for a long time, and she still struggled at times. The wife does do her kegels, all through pregnancy and after.

As I added girth she found it too tight at times. Now having added more than an inch she is still very tight.
                              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                              Thread
                              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                              X