Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beltsystem for VLC tugger

Hi

Can somone tell me what kind of beltsystem I can use with my VLC-tugger?
    I like quality, not something cheap and just last one week or I can't use tension.
    I want to use it with higher pulling force, and I the orginal is not made for strong pull.
    I also have the problem to fit VLC-tugger in my Penimaster pro. The skin clone is too wide.
    Is sizegenetics wider than penimaster pro?

skin cone.jpg

Regards

Icebear
    BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
    BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
    NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

The penimaster pro is wider than sizegenetics. I use the belt system from a knockoff penimaster pro. You have to modify the strap to give more tension and you have to also replace the velcro on the belt system with better velcro. I explained what I did in my past post. I get way higher tension, enough that I get blisters if I do not use medical tape where the blister would start.

Comment

Aha, I see. But you use the orginal penismaster pro sluice system? I can see if I find your post.
      Thanks.

Long term Goal

Comment

Yes, I use the original penimaster pro sluice system. I buy the sluice and diaphragm from the urology store.

Comment

Thanks I will try to use it more. For me usually I do 2-3 hours a day and 2 hours with strong pull.
          How long are you using this system a day, do you use full traction all the time? I start with low traction 30 minuttes ( warm up), then I put on the long bar (2cm) and gradually increase the traction every 5-10 minuttes. The last 1,5-2 hours maybe I have full traction with 1 marking only 1250 g.
          I have maybe 0,5-1 cm increase in length for 1 years of use. Maybe I don't use it enough? What is your progress m8?

Long term Goal

Comment

I use it 5-10 hours a day usually 5 days a week. I wear it with the strap during the day. I use the bars in the evening when I can get some privacy. I also take a break every 90 days. Taking a 4-6 week break after every 90 days has helped a lot. I have been doing this for just over 1 1/2 years and I noticed that I personally needed higher tension, hence the modifications. The knockoff penimaster pro bars provide more tension than my X4 did. I have always just gone by what my penis can take and how it feels to determine tension and when I move up. I have gained about 1.25 inches in erect length. This has been the only product I have made progress with, but that's only because for me, it has been the only traction device that I can wear for long periods of time.

Comment

I see you use it a lot more than me, therefore my results not the same. Also I think I need to get higher tension.

What is the knockoff penimaster pro bars? My penismaster can go maximum 1500 gram.

Is it original that comes with the penismaster pro? What is your modifications with the beltsystem? Your gains last when you take 4 weeks break?

Congrats with your nice gains

Long term Goal

Comment

Working...
              X