No announcement yet.

Optimum order to gain length or girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum order to gain length or girth?

Something that I have been curious about for a while is if there is an ideal order to target either length or girth first, or does it not matter? I specifically had been putting an emphasis on my girth since I first started PE, even though I do want to increase my length as well. I personally feel that girth is more important over the two. But, I am concerned if having a lot of girth makes gaining length more of a difficult challenge if you were to later target length specifically after making your girth gains. Like is the thickness hard to work with when doing length-based exercises?

I also want to note that in my current routine, I am incorporating all types of different things, including, clamps, bathmate pump, phallosan extender, LG hanger, and jelqs. Perhaps this may be confusing my member?
    Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
    EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
    EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
    EG : 6"

My progress log :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

FWIW, some people have speculated in the past that adding girth would make it harder to gain length. Much like most things in the PE world it's from anecdotal data. I'm not sure what the case really is but it's one reason why I've avoided pumping to this point.

Comment

Working...
    X