Cockring Pumping! Real Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockring Pumping! Real Expansion

(obviously don't be stupid and pump too much)

Apply a cockring to your penis that has the same outside diameter as the pump.
    The inner diameter should be less than the inner diameter of the pump to allow a cockring/clamp type effect.
    The cockring needs to stay put at the base when the vacuum is created. Don't allow it to move up the pump.

Apply the pump ontop of the cockring. It needs to fit perfectly. Using silicone sleeves can help to maintain a seal between pump and CR.

The expansion is amazing! Obviously less pressure/hg is needed to have an impact than without the CR.
    The expansion is much less edema and much 'realer' than pumping without a cockring.

There are also some Vacuum pumps that have a flanged base creating a similar effect.
    Anyone else tried it? I have a much better hang with much less edema.
    25cm! Let's go!

I'm not understanding.... a cock ring to grow into basically? Can the bathmate be used
    12/6/19
    NBPEL: 6.25"
    BPEL: TBD
    MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
    NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
    BPEL: TBD
    MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
    Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Originally posted by Slitherinsnake View Post
      I'm not understanding.... a cock ring to grow into basically? Can the bathmate be used
      A cockring at the base of the pump. Sealing the pump and applying a clamp effect. Not easy but very effective
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

any chance you could send a photo of the setup please?

Comment

I think he means put a cock ring on and then enter bathmate or other pump. I always go fully erect and use a very soft cock ring that is little big for me (I dont use that for sex). It helps me achieve more length inside bathmate, I am 16.5 cm bpel and used to reach 19.5 cm regularly inside BM with CR. it also helps not hit the side walls. I have no idea how others enter it flaccid, penis just goes to one side and gets stuck by the wall.
          Started 7/15/2017
          Starting Stats:
          BPEL 14 cm
          TEG 10.4
          MEG 11.4
          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
          BPEL 17 CM
          TEG 11.7
          MEG 12.7 CM
          BEG 13.7

Comment

when I put on a CR and pump, the CR moves up about an inch and is not at the base anymore. Also, the upper half of my penis is engorged more than usual and the bottom half not so much (un-proportionate). Is this the same for you guys and is that what is hoping to be achieved; baseball bat penis?

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
              I think he means put a cock ring on and then enter bathmate or other pump.
              Yes I made it a bit complicated, and it can get complicated if the ring isn't fitting for penis and pump..

it also helps not hit the side walls. I have no idea how others enter it flaccid, penis just goes to one side and gets stuck by the wall.
              Yes! Experiencing the same! I also use a small silicone sleeve below my glans to get some separation to the wall.
              For me BM needed to have a different shape to fir perfectly..
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by richarddevon86 View Post
                when I put on a CR and pump, the CR moves up about an inch and is not at the base anymore.
                The ring has to be on the outside wider as the opening of the BM. But the inner diameter has to also be small enough to give a clamp effect.
                It still might move in though.. I use a cut bycicle inner tube that has a fitting size and "wrap" it around the ring and then slip it over the outside of the BM to fixate the ring. Hard to explain.. lot's of DIY involved. might need to make a picture if time..

Like with regular clamping my base right above the ring gets biggest expansion. No baseball effect.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                X