Improve flaccid lenght

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve flaccid lenght

Hi guys, i'm new to the forum. I already read the "start here" and i have read a lot of topics on how to increase flaccid lenght, i'm trying to do the same. I don't want ( for the moment) increase my lenght/girth in erection because i happy with that 6.3inch x 5.5inch. I can't do jelq so i think is better focusing on manual stretch, what is for you guys the best routine to have a permanent flaccid gains?.
    My penis usually turtle a lot (not only with low temperature) and i'm at 3.5inch flaccid usually
    Thanks in advance

Light, short but frequent bouts of stretches throughout the day should help you with immediate visual feedback.

For long-term, solid gains, improving your EQ and undertaking a progressive lengthening regimen should help you towards your goals.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks, so for example after a hot shower(warmup) i can do some stretching in all directions starting with 2minutes and add 10second everyday(for permanent gains)plus i can do jai stretch throught the day. I have tried jai stretch,i'm not cut so sometimes skin is slippery and i touch the glans it's a problem?

Comment

That should work, but be sure to perform some form of stamina work for EQ development.

You may use a small cotton towel during your stretches to pad and enhance your grip.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok i will try that, i'm starting take L-Arginine for better blood flow i also doing diet because i go to the gym and drink lot of water, for stamina i read your article and i'm starting with some kegels and some edging

Comment

Originally posted by TryingFlaccid View Post
            Ok i will try that, i'm starting take L-Arginine for better blood flow i also doing diet because i go to the gym and drink lot of water, for stamina i read your article and i'm starting with some kegels and some edging
            Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Yes, i will use this topic for future update

Comment

Hi ,i have noticed that my morning woods are less hard than usually,as i seen it's should be a negative PI i was thinking on doing maybe 1-2days off stretching, and in future lighter stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Sounds like a plan!
                  Hi Big Al
                  Do you think that dry jelq can help me on flaccid lenght? I was thinking on maybe adding them to my routine, i have done some days off because i noticed some negative Pi, now all seems good. I've read about lazy ass stretch i can do it already? It's difficult to me to sit on my flaccid due to my measure.
                  Thanks

Comment

Short bouts of jelqing or stretching performed throughout the day can help with immediate/temporary flaccid gains, but be sure to not overdo it as it'll eat into the recovery for your standard sessions.

Comment

doing PE in general greatly improved my flaccid hang. Manual stretching for sure. Also one of the things that I rarely hear mentioned is trying to keep your unit slightly engorged throughout the day. Not saying walk around with a boner, but be mindful and keep a low state of arousal (almost try to stay in semi the whole day). Over time I've become very accustom to this feeling of semi-engorged and my dick just does not want to be small or turtle anymore. It just feels better when its plump, and is a physical reminder to me to keep it full of blood. I also think this has been a big help in gaining...almost healing in an engorged state.
                      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                        doing PE in general greatly improved my flaccid hang. Manual stretching for sure. Also one of the things that I rarely hear mentioned is trying to keep your unit slightly engorged throughout the day. Not saying walk around with a boner, but be mindful and keep a low state of arousal (almost try to stay in semi the whole day). Over time I've become very accustom to this feeling of semi-engorged and my dick just does not want to be small or turtle anymore. It just feels better when its plump, and is a physical reminder to me to keep it full of blood. I also think this has been a big help in gaining...almost healing in an engorged state.
                        Thanks for your reply, did you do anything particular to keep your unit slightly engorged through the day?.
                        Yes i was thinking on prepare a valid routine for me(i can't do wet jelq for privacy), stretching after a hot shower would be optimal

Comment

Working...
                        X