X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Every Day? - Consistent Expansion!

I try to do PE everyday!
    Do you do PE everyday?

Obviously if you're very sore or in pain you stop, pause and recover. At some point I always have to take a break...
    Whenever I feel penis is really worked I cut the intensity a bit back but I always do something..

Doing PE everyday I get a lot of expansion that I carry around. Random "teenager" erections, flush feeling, swole, always having a fat flaccid.
    25cm! Let's go!

You should allow for some rest days in your training week for recuperation and growth.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      You should allow for some rest days in your training week for recuperation and growth.
      how much days of rest do you take per week?

Comment

so far so good for me. I extend daily for about 2 hours and try to pump between 3-5 hg for an hour. I try to pump 3 to 5 days per week. everything is great so far. i just check my PIs as they are called. I have nothing but positives. I also jelq for a bit and when I get an erection I do ULIs.

I am hard pressed to read something and take it as written in stone. everyone is different. If my PIs were bad i'd stop and do something else.

Kinda like how I read that hanging is better than extending for length gains when in fact extending seems to work better for me as of now. Maybe later I will revisit hanging when gains stop
        I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
        I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kishannatraj View Post
          how much days of rest do you take per week?
          If you're very new to training, a 3 day a week schedule will work well. You may upgrade to 4 times a week after a few weeks.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I was in the mindset of PE training every day and through personal experience, I found out that rest days bring more gains. Yes, there are outliers who can train every day and still gain (although I think they will eventually hit a stalling point).
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I've gained quite slowly. On the ruler 0.25 inches length in seventeen months of consistent, dedicated penis enlargement. I used to pump and have experience fifteen years ago doing that so I pumped first six weeks, then hung ever since going from 2 lbs to 17 or 18lbs using a compression style hanger I made from some heavy thick socks, weights, and cable clamps, along with expirementing with lots of wraps.

If you're not conditioned you must slowly work up. Example say your doing seven hours a week , and your goal is ten. Slowly work up to eight an a half first then nine. It can take time to condition, and work up in time

as far as seven days a week day, if you're not overdoing it, I think its fine. some days are fine to only get in a set or two, or less than other days. You can take the day off as well. its up to you. I really see no need unless you have warning signs to take a day off.
              PEispossible
              Member of the Month Dec 2019
              Last edited by PEispossible; 02-29-2020, 11:13 PM.
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                I was in the mindset of PE training every day and through personal experience, I found out that rest days bring more gains. Yes, there are outliers who can train every day and still gain (although I think they will eventually hit a stalling point).
                My thoughts are to ride the wave. I know it will slow down because of starter gains later and that is another issue.
                I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                  I try to do PE everyday!
                  Do you do PE everyday?

Obviously if you're very sore or in pain you stop, pause and recover. At some point I always have to take a break...
                  Whenever I feel penis is really worked I cut the intensity a bit back but I always do something..

Doing PE everyday I get a lot of expansion that I carry around. Random "teenager" erections, flush feeling, swole, always having a fat flaccid.
                  If your getting those PIs, your not over-trained.
                  "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I tried the every day training, and didn't work out for me. Eventually i was extremely overworked and my girth measurement shrunk 1/4". I took a week off and went to a lighter routine and all is well again. I'm sure every day works for some people, it just didn't for me. I could see lighter and heavier days working without rest though. I think my problem was I went HARD on PE for weeks on end. Didn't have a good balance.

Now I do 2 on 1 off, sometimes 3 on 1 off. Works good for me.
                    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Yes if you do it everyday you can't do it with full same intensity. Have to cut back once you reach a fatigued state and then increase intensity if you feel nothing again.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

also on consistency, I've Measured 6.75 one time, In January . I measured last night for the first time in months and was a little over 6.5 in length
                        PEispossible
                        Member of the Month Dec 2019
                        Last edited by PEispossible; 03-05-2020, 03:04 PM.
                        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Working...
                        X