Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stretch/stretches gave you the best gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stretch/stretches gave you the best gains?

I've done my PE conditioning routine for about 4 months now, 15 minutes jelqing and Side to Side stretches. I haven't gained much so I'm looking to add some exercises. Curious about what stretches you have done that have given the most gains. I know the S2S really stretches the ligs so I'm thinking I would try something to stretch the shaft more too. All input is welcome! Thanks in advance!

Hey bro

I’ve gained 0.65 inches so far in 4 months and honestly think it’s my deep love for stretching.

RegulAr stretching but the emphasis is on the intensity. I close my eyes tight and I “feel” the intensity. There’s a super intense that causes me to instantly get a black pin sized spot on my glans (happened once) that involves stretching as hard as I can, I stay under that by a few hairs.

My rule is, it has to be so intense that I can’t possibly hold the stretch longer than 60 whole seconds. That’s my rule, if I can hold it for 70-80 seconds if I really had to, it’s not intense enough, and if I can’t read 50 seconds it’s way too intense. I do this in every direction possible, left, left down, left up. Right, right down, right up

I take a good minute between sets to ensure the quality of the stretch is fantastic and my dick and hand is rested and ready to go again.

THEN. I do the same as above but all bundled, only 360 degree bundled nothing crazy.

I love stretching and that’s how I evolved into this regime I realized the better stretching I do the more intensity and focus the better my gains during periods are.

Then I Jelq till my penis taps out and shower in hot water.

I do this every other day every day is not possible because it’s not insanely intense but still it’s got enough quality to warrant a whole rest day to let the penis recover bigger.

Comment

1 more thing I forgot to add, after the workout I stretch my penis out in bed to it’s limit between my legs between the cheeks basically, and I use a pillow to hold it there and I keep it there for as many hours as I can so that the new length is “cemented” or some shit. I stretch it out nice no super pulling or tugging just as far as it can gently go in it’s super floppy state.

Comment

Forgive me I don’t know how to edit a message but this one more thing to add

First the Jelqs are important to me as I feel they compliment the stretched and start pumping blood in the new gaps I’ve created in my penis tissue

I like to imagine that my penis bullying through stretching causes many gaps in my penis tissue, kinda like a broken bone and how the doctor has to reattach the bone before casting it, that tiny microscopic gap in the bone, is what is going to grow new bone in the healing process .

My stretching causes tens or maybe hundreds of tiny microscopic gaps in my penis from glans to base and what I’m doing when I stretch it out for the next few hours in bed and keep it there is I’m adding a tiny millimeter to each of the hundred “gaps” thus making it heal in a longer penis state than it would without, I’m setting the foundation and “casting” it

I live in a third world country not even a good one where you could get underground penis products because I’d get a tpe condom or an all day stretcher if I could but it’s fine for me because I believe they first couple of hours after the workout is where you set the “foundation” of how big your penis is gonna heal and as long as I have it stretched to it’s gentle limit for a couple of hours after it should heal bigger than normal and at faster gains.

Comment

Erect stretch with foreskin full on.
          5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
          10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
          10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
          7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
          Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
            Erect stretch with foreskin full on.
            30min - 60min straight.
            5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
            10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
            10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
            7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
            Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I've experimented with manual stretches and found what I consider to the best sequence to perform them in. Each stretch is 30 seconds for me and I do two or three sets. Each stretch takes about five minutes because of jelqing between sets.
              1) left
              2) right
              3) straight out
              4) down
              5) between the cheeks
              6) down
              7) straight out
              8) up towards my belly button

I've done this for months and i keep track of how long my flaccid is when towards my belly button. I started right below the belly button and now I stretch 1/2 inch above my belly button. I know this isn't scientific but, it is a way to measure how well my stretches are doing.
              I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
              I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieStreet View Post
                I've experimented with manual stretches and found what I consider to the best sequence to perform them in. Each stretch is 30 seconds for me and I do two or three sets. Each stretch takes about five minutes because of jelqing between sets.
                1) left
                2) right
                3) straight out
                4) down
                5) between the cheeks
                6) down
                7) straight out
                8) up towards my belly button

I've done this for months and i keep track of how long my flaccid is when towards my belly button. I started right below the belly button and now I stretch 1/2 inch above my belly button. I know this isn't scientific but, it is a way to measure how well my stretches are doing.
                That means you’re growing, scientific or not

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyboner View Post
                  That means you’re growing, scientific or not
                  Hitting just about every angle during that stretch. 270 degrees worth of stretches.
                  I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                  I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Hitting the suspensory ligaments at the bas gave me a QUICK 1/2" of length. However I had a high erection angle and was set up for quick gains.

Comment

What stretch(es) did you do to target the ligs?

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                        Hitting the suspensory ligaments at the bas gave me a QUICK 1/2" of length. However I had a high erection angle and was set up for quick gains.
                        Hi, Which stretches have you used for hitting the suspensory ligaments

Comment

Straight out and then down, HARD. Worked greatf!

Comment

Straight down, straight out, between the cheeks feel like they really hit my ligs
                            Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                            My Log

Comment

I just started doing bundled stretches and they seem to be more intense thus effective.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X