-7-8 min ULI
    -5 min Warm down(same as warm up)
    now i'm doing little bit mor
    -10 min Warm up
    -10-15 min stretches
    -20 min jelq
    -10-15 min ULI
    -5 min Warm down(same as Warm up)

My size is about 17cm and goal is about 19cm, could someone give me advice or suggestion is this good routine for length and girth?
    Thanks to everyone.
    john3331
    Last edited by john3331; 03-06-2020, 04:41 PM.

Hey saguaro!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Compare it to your current routine and make adjustments as you feel appropriate.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I read all that files, found JP90s routine, i'm interesting is my routine good for length and girth, and how much should i took rest days, my routine is 6 days on and 1 off.
      Thanks on reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Saguaro View Post
        I read all that files, found JP90s routine, i'm interesting is my routine good for length and girth, and how much should i took rest days, my routine is 6 days on and 1 off.
        Thanks on reply.
        Hi, before starting on doing more would be better to complete the 90days of conditioning, your routine is similar to the JP90 i suggest to do 2 days off, a propely rest and propely warmup would help the gains

Comment

The uli is an injury risk at this point . Mind you the fact you have been doing them for some time suggests you should get away with it , My advice though is to discontinue or cut back uli.

Comment

Thanks to all.

Comment

Yup, I agree with Pegasus, drop the ulis, the rest looks fine.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Is there any other exercise to replace with ULI, and why is ULI so dangerous.
                Thanks all on replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Saguaro View Post
                  Is there any other exercise to replace with ULI, and why is ULI so dangerous.
                  Thanks all on replies.
                  The Uli is an advanced exercise that can result in burst blood vessels and other injury. Be sure to have at least 6 months of conditioning before trying it. And only do for short holds, 40 seconds, then work up.

Replace with 10-15 minutes of edging.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

<removed content>
                    Dangler
                    Senior Administrator
                    ☼ Wizard ☼
                    White Tiger Award 2015
                    Last edited by Dangler; 03-11-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alberttik View Post
                      Good afternoon, I always looked for a place where you can find a girl who will not be like others! I was here, https://hookupsearch.org/black-hookup-sites/, I liked this site the most! Have you thought about a relationship with an Asian girl ?! Perhaps it is with such an acquaintance that you can build real acquaintances! Foreign girls are always honest and sincere! For men who want to find a serious relationship, this will be the best opportunity! Come and find your happiness and they will reciprocate !!
                      ???
                      :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
                      We Dropping Bombs
                      :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Working...
                      X