Newbie Afraid Of “Steel Cord”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Afraid Of “Steel Cord”

Hello everyone, I’m new to the realm of PE. I’ve lurked the forums for a while until I was convinced that this stuff was real. As I discovered routines and devices, there was one topic that really stuck with me though, The Steel Cord. This is also know as dorsal thickening by some. The general consensus is that if you have this, length gains are almost impossible.

First, I don’t have a single clue on how to figure out if I have this. It’s really giving me anxiety. They say you’ll definitely know, but I truly don’t. Some guys have said they can feel theirs on top of the penis while stretched, and that they can almost pluck it like a guitar string. Now when I stretch mine, I pull until I can’t pull anymore, then, I try to search for this “cord” that you can “pluck”. I can’t feel anything like that, only the chambers being stretched maybe. They also say it can be felt near the base of the penis, but I still can’t feel that due to the fact that I have a pretty big fat pad, and it doesn’t compress enough to go to the base. (Definitely working on that) The only thing that I THINK I’m feeling is the Corpus Cavernosum and Corpus Spongiosum being lulled to their limit.

Second, I’ve also read where some people that don’t have this issue, say that their stretched length is bigger than their erect, whereas people who do have this issue, claim that their stretched length is shorter. My measurements:

*to accurately measure, I push my fat pad to the side first, so it’s almost like having a normal fat pad, also, since I can’t compress it regularly due to it being so thick*

Roughly 7 BPEL (bad eq) and 7.75 BPFSL

EG almost 5

FG ~4.5 and 3.9 FG when stretched

Now, this is all reassuring me, but I’m still unsure. When I do manual stretches, I can feel the penis stretch back to the starting position from before being stretched. (I hope someone knows what I’m talking about) Also, when I’m done with my workouts, I feel a nice soreness in the side and regular ligs, base, and the internal portion. It feels kinda like the soreness you get after you haven’t exercised for a while.

Anyway, my question is, is there is a way to tell if you have this for sure? Do you think I have it?

Many thanks in advance.

You have anxiety you need to deal with this before you start pe.

Comment

do more jelqs than stretches
      :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
      We Dropping Bombs
      :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Originally posted by 3SC4P3 View Post
        Hello everyone, I’m new to the realm of PE. I’ve lurked the forums for a while until I was convinced that this stuff was real. As I discovered routines and devices, there was one topic that really stuck with me though, The Steel Cord. This is also know as dorsal thickening by some. The general consensus is that if you have this, length gains are almost impossible.

First, I don’t have a single clue on how to figure out if I have this. It’s really giving me anxiety. They say you’ll definitely know, but I truly don’t. Some guys have said they can feel theirs on top of the penis while stretched, and that they can almost pluck it like a guitar string. Now when I stretch mine, I pull until I can’t pull anymore, then, I try to search for this “cord” that you can “pluck”. I can’t feel anything like that, only the chambers being stretched maybe. They also say it can be felt near the base of the penis, but I still can’t feel that due to the fact that I have a pretty big fat pad, and it doesn’t compress enough to go to the base. (Definitely working on that) The only thing that I THINK I’m feeling is the Corpus Cavernosum and Corpus Spongiosum being lulled to their limit.

Second, I’ve also read where some people that don’t have this issue, say that their stretched length is bigger than their erect, whereas people who do have this issue, claim that their stretched length is shorter. My measurements:

*to accurately measure, I push my fat pad to the side first, so it’s almost like having a normal fat pad, also, since I can’t compress it regularly due to it being so thick*

Roughly 7 BPEL (bad eq) and 7.75 BPFSL

EG almost 5

FG ~4.5 and 3.9 FG when stretched

Now, this is all reassuring me, but I’m still unsure. When I do manual stretches, I can feel the penis stretch back to the starting position from before being stretched. (I hope someone knows what I’m talking about) Also, when I’m done with my workouts, I feel a nice soreness in the side and regular ligs, base, and the internal portion. It feels kinda like the soreness you get after you haven’t exercised for a while.

Anyway, my question is, is there is a way to tell if you have this for sure? Do you think I have it?

Many thanks in advance.
        A lot of this doesn't make sense and is contradictory. We can't diagnose here and if you trust people on the net to prognose, I worry for you. Either do PE or don't. There's only one way to find out what your true potential is and that is to try. Start with the JP90 routine and go from there.

Welcome to the gym.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Re: Stretching, Extending and Penile Anatomy

Many complain about a “steel cord” atop the penis but this is actually known as a part of the penile anatomy known as the septum. It’s a typical part of the male anatomy and any healthy, intact human penis has one. Unless you have another penis you can compare yours to then assessing whether or not your septum is any more resistant to training is futile.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey 3SC43P!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

The following is an excerpt from another forum:

Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

On some of the guys here,when performing a BPFSL stretch, the penis stretches really thin and long, like a pencil, but not quite. The appearance is that the BPFSL is not limited by much internally.
            Others of us will do a BPFSL stretch and get a nice long stretch, but the penis is still somewhat fat and girthy. Inside the penis is a hard “steel cord” feeling entity, which appears to limit further length gains. A couple of guys have broken their septum or dorsal thickening on accident, which allowed it to stretch out further, obviously in injury.
            What I wanted to contribute was that if your penis stretches long and thin during a BPFSL stretch then you probably do not have the septum or dorsal thickening limiting your gains.
            If your penis stretches, but is still girthy during a BPFSL stretch and you feel a “steel cord” is limiting it from stretching further and thinner, that your limit to gains is likely the septum or dorsal thickening
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the responses everyone, it’s greatly appreciated.

Comment

Let me try to be helpful for once and just to put your mindre somewhat to rest. I have Asked around for solutions regarding this back in the days. It is really nothing to focus on at all. Just do your best regarding pe and find what is working for you and do that until its time to do some changes. Btw my bpsf is longer than my bpel.
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Hey 3SC43P!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

The following is an excerpt from another forum:

Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

On some of the guys here,when performing a BPFSL stretch, the penis stretches really thin and long, like a pencil, but not quite. The appearance is that the BPFSL is not limited by much internally.
                  Others of us will do a BPFSL stretch and get a nice long stretch, but the penis is still somewhat fat and girthy. Inside the penis is a hard “steel cord” feeling entity, which appears to limit further length gains. A couple of guys have broken their septum or dorsal thickening on accident, which allowed it to stretch out further, obviously in injury.
                  What I wanted to contribute was that if your penis stretches long and thin during a BPFSL stretch then you probably do not have the septum or dorsal thickening limiting your gains.
                  If your penis stretches, but is still girthy during a BPFSL stretch and you feel a “steel cord” is limiting it from stretching further and thinner, that your limit to gains is likely the septum or dorsal thickening
                  Ey! What happened to the guys who broke their septum??
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

If you focus on being consistent in your practice of PE, you will have no problems.

It’s very easy to get into your head over PE. It’s an easy thing to do, no one wants to injure themselves. Especially their unit. Go slow and listen to your body and you will be fine.

Keep reading, Keep researching, if you are just now starting to get into a PE routine your journey has only begun. I learn something new every week.

In terms of mental health, exercise and socializing go a long way.
                    usul
                    Member of the Month July 2020
                    Last edited by usul; 03-19-2020, 08:52 PM.
                    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                    My Log

Comment

Why is everybody ignorant to the fact that the steel cord is a limiting factor in gaining length in PE? there are so many guys that haven't been able to gain despite trying everything! of course ppl will be stressed over it because they want hope by hearing some success with the issue by other members which I haven't seen as of yet!

If you don't have this problem then you don't know what you are talking about!

Comment

Everybody has one, just some are bigger and tougher than others. Some have made theirs bigger and tougher with bad technique.

Low tension, long duration stretches don't trigger thickening.

Medium tension stretches give you better short-term results, but do trigger thickening, so are no good long term.

High tension stretches trigger a protection response and lots of thickening. Turtling and toughening are counterproductive, short- and long-term.

Pull slowly until it stops elongating (you'll feel a hard stop). Pull just a little more. Hold that tension for 1-5 minutes (research says 85% of plastic elongation happens in that time frame). Target another area and repeat. I do: right side of ligs, then left. Right CC, then left. And then I finish with a straight up stretch. Sure, I'm not gaining as fast as some, but my gains have showed no sign of stopping, either

Comment

Originally posted by benmush View Post
                          Why is everybody ignorant to the fact that the steel cord is a limiting factor in gaining length in PE? there are so many guys that haven't been able to gain despite trying everything! of course ppl will be stressed over it because they want hope by hearing some success with the issue by other members which I haven't seen as of yet!

If you don't have this problem then you don't know what you are talking about!
                          I've posted this on a number of occasions....
                          We work with a several doctors who surgically perform penile lengthening and girth procedures. I'm assuming that the "steel cord" you refer to is the suspensory ligament attachment.

I've had multiple conversations with all of these doctors regarding what they see when they cut into you, and all of them without consulting one another have basically said the same thing. The vast majority of men (90%) have a suspensory ligament that is approximately 1/4" thick or 6.3mm.
                          Surgery Life Enhancement doctors do their length procedures while the penis is under traction using the LG Hanger. It is at approximately the 8 lb level of traction that the ligament starts to stretch before they severe it from the pubic bone with a scalpel.

One doctor has referred to the other 10% of men as "the lucky one's" because they have a much thinner / weaker suspensory ligament. Generally speaking these are the guys who make gains the quickest and easiest.

IMO - the main reason why most men don't see much in the way of measurable gains is because they throw in the towel after a few months of training and their expectations of a gain doesn't happen. Penis enlargement to them is like a New Years resolution. They start off with good intentions but don't have the discipline or commitment to run the PE marathon. And they have been convinced that low traction over extended wear times is sufficient to make a multi-inch gain. Sorry to burst that bubble... It isn't true. Which is precisely why you can read countless posts from guys who are frustrated over not making any gains. To prove my point just look at the forum member activity. Take a look at all the guys who are currently very active on the forums. Then go back 6 months, a year, two years.... and ask yourself where are they?
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                            The vast majority of men (90%) have a suspensory ligament that is approximately 1/4" thick or 6.3mm.
                            Surgery Life Enhancement doctors do their length procedures while the penis is under traction using the LG Hanger. It is at approximately the 8 lb level of traction that the ligament starts to stretch before they severe it from the pubic bone with a scalpel.
                            That would explain why I started making good gains when I started targeting different areas as opposed to just trying to stretch the whole thing. I would estimate that I pull with about 5-6 lbs of force because if I pull much harder than that, I turtle afterwards. But by bundling half a turn on my BTC stretches, I focus the pull on half the ligament, more or less, and it's given me much better results.

Comment

Originally posted by BundleUp View Post
                              That would explain why I started making good gains when I started targeting different areas as opposed to just trying to stretch the whole thing. I would estimate that I pull with about 5-6 lbs of force because if I pull much harder than that, I turtle afterwards. But by bundling half a turn on my BTC stretches, I focus the pull on half the ligament, more or less, and it's given me much better results.
                              Truth be told you can hand pull your penis with more force than any amount of weight you can hang with or extend with. To prove that just buy a fish weight scale and pull on the end with your hand and see just how many pounds of force you can generate with a hand stretch. You can buy one for less than $40 bucks.
                              It will give you an idea of how many pounds of traction you're pulling with when you hand stretch.

One hand stretching tip I would recommend you incorporate to target the suspensory ligament attachment at the pubic bone....
                              Use two hands, pull with your dominate hand and with your other hand use two fingers to dig / press into the area along the topside of your shaft at the bottom of the pubic bone. This will help stretch the suspensory ligament closer to where it attaches.
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                              www.lghangerllc.com
                              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                              X