Covid 19 ruining privacy for PE time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid 19 ruining privacy for PE time

Virus has killed my PE time. No privacy since kid is now home from college due to closure, Wife is on furlough working from home and PE time has been reduced to zero. About all I have left is a few tugs when I urinate. Anyone else in this predicament?

Not yet, but soon I'd imagine.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I get up at 5am to exercise and do my PE. Maybe try that. Early bird gets the big worm!
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
        I get up at 5am to exercise and do my PE. Maybe try that. Early bird gets the big worm!
        I second this, I love early morning PE
        Tissue Growth Clues Theory
        My Log

Comment

Same predicament! Wife working from home. But it's mainly my fault. My wife knows about me PE and has even asked to see what I do. But I'm self-conscious about performing what would seem to me to be weird monkey tricks on my penis if I were observed! She even asked me today if she were interfering with my exercises. I'm wearing my extender on the downlow as we both work from the house.
          1/15/2012 - 5 7/8" x 4 3/4"

6/15/2018 - 6 1/2" x 4 7/8"

4/29/2020 - 6 3/4" x 5 0/0" (BPEL - 7 7/8")

Comment

All good here.

Mrs inch knows about PE. Mrs inch sometimes helps with PE. Kids stay out of our room, plus I have a lock. Also I have two bathrooms.

I'm seriously considering hanging while I have the opportunity.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I feel you Rok! I have absolutely no privacy, one bathroom, and I’m doing PE stealth. I decided to work on mental health, and hands free EQ stuff. Found some guided imagery stuff and have been meditating a bunch. Here’s hoping this doesn’t last forever! Good luck man!
              Starting: BPEL 5 1/2 in, MSEG 3 3/4 in
              Current: BPEL 6 1/8 inches, MSEG 4 inches
              Goal: BPEL 7 inches, MSEG 5 inches

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                I second this, I love early morning PE
                I third this

Early training gets the workout out of the way and you'll be training with elevated hormone levels.

The alternative would be to break your workout up into manageable portions performed throughout the day when you can get a few minutes of privacy.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have to say that CV is interrupting my PE!

I consider PE to be a private thing, half an hour in the bathroom every day raises questions from kids and the Mrs. I quite enjoy the ritual, the solace of a good Bathmate workout. Not so much with the recent nationwide stay-at-home advice.

I'm forced to consider this period as consolidation. I'm now aiming to get in at least one Bathmate routine per week. This will help cement the gains I've already made and sets up a better position for when normal service resumes. It will probably resume at flaccid for a week or so and then on to full pressure.

Comment

Have you ever spoken to your partners about PE?

At the end of the day we all do this thing to get a bigger dick. Some want it longer some want it thicker, some want both. Needles to say, when we started out PE we all had it in the back of our minds "I hope I'm a good responder and I hope I grow sooner rather than later". No matter how you philosophise it by being 'realistic' and expect for it to take time, we all get that hope.

My point being. If you had gained 3/4 of an inch in length over the period of say 2 or 3 months, your wife is going to be like "whys your dick grown"?

You knew that? In the back of your mind.

So just tell, or if you're nervous start dropping subtle comments. Or not so subtle.

Wife "why were you so long in the bathroom"?

You "i was exercising "

At the end of the day, women aren't daft. If you've gained, they've noticed. They're just haven't said anything yet.

Just tell them. That way you might be able to drop the hint when you want some quiet time in the bathroom.

Better still, she might want to get involved. Mrs inch sometimes helps to keep me hard for squeezes and edging.

I highly recommend it.

Good luck!
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I have definitely had to adjust my routine with wife and kid home all the time. I work from home as a software engineer and had become quite comfortable in my routine with as much time at my disposal as I wanted for a given workout. Now, not so much. I've made some adjustments the past week and have managed to get a couple of full workouts in.

I like the idea of getting up super early to get a good workout in. Also, breaking them up throughout the day might work, but then you're likely to compromise on things like warmup/down and whatnot.

Perhaps this is the perfect excuse to let my wife in on the new obsession. I've been at PE for about 2 months, with .625" gain in BPEL, but I haven't really been able to show off yet, as various reasons have kept us from having the opportunity to have sex for about the last month. I'm curious if she'll pick up on it without me saying anything...
                      START : 2/6/2020
                      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                      CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                      BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

My wife knows about PE. I tried the stealth approach and it didn't take long before she could FEEL the difference! Now I'm completely open and she knows im downstairs "exercising". I get up early to hit the weights and do my PE because its my only time alone. Otherwise my 2 little kids will be beating down the door asking if they can come in! AM is the way, plus as others have mentioned your T levels are higher. That being said, I also believe in keeping the unit engorged throughout the day after workout. Many times I will take 10m during lunch and clamp a set, or uli. I work in a small office and often times I'm the only one here. Helps my PE during the day.
                        Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                        Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Excuse my ignorance BallsMahoney, but what's uli?
                          START : 2/6/2020
                          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                            Excuse my ignorance BallsMahoney, but what's uli?
                            ULI Penis Exercise
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Just the opposite for me. I'm working from home instead of a 50 minute (min) commute each way. I have time now before or after work or at lunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X