Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO girth gains after 8 months of pumping, ulis

Hey guys

I've been pumping and doing ulis for the past 8 months, but no measurable permanent gains so far.

My Daily Routine: 20 Minutes of ulis and 25 minutes of pumping (and reverse pumping) daily.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or that's just because of my genetics and hormonal levels?
    Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Maybe try more advanced techniques like the horse squeeze or compression, they worked for me. But I started with pretty high girth so that could have helped. Idk how high of pressure your on in pump, but maybe raise it a bit. Also, that’s some serious length gains, to go from 4” to almost 7” is amazing.
    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
    8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
    8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
    Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Not familiar with reverse pumping. I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week at 4 hg for 45 minutes. Took nine months to see first gains and four plus years to gain one inch.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

PELord, what was your routine to get that amazing length gain and how long did it take? I believe you are on the right track for girth, it just seems to take longer for most.

Comment

Have you tried the jelq-free routine, or clamping? I've had some moderate success with those combined with pumping. Girth seems to be difficult for many. Myself, I was fortunate to grow 1/2" but seems to be plateauing right now. Give those squeezes a try and maybe clamping.
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by PELord;[URL="tel:1618812"
            1618812[/URL]]Hey guys

I've been pumping and doing ulis for the past 8 months, but no measurable permanent gains so far.

My Daily Routine: 20 Minutes of ulis and 25 minutes of pumping (and reverse pumping) daily.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or that's just because of my genetics and hormonal levels?
            yes I am also curious, what is your routine and time it took? I have started a bathmate routine for girth but I am only 3 months in. Seems like you know what your doing though.
            Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
            Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
            My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Did you work up to that level of volume? Are you regularly adding volume and intensity to your regimen?

How is your EQ?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Did you work up to that level of volume? Are you regularly adding volume and intensity to your regimen?

How is your EQ?
                This is very important

I've gained 0,5cm in midgirth in about 4 months using bathmate only, by progressively increasing the intensity.
                BigKnob
                Member of the Month Nov 2019
                Last edited by BigKnob; 03-23-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabba View Post
                  Maybe try more advanced techniques like the horse squeeze or compression, they worked for me. But I started with pretty high girth so that could have helped. Idk how high of pressure your on in pump, but maybe raise it a bit. Also, that’s some serious length gains, to go from 4” to almost 7” is amazing.
                  Thanks, I mostly pump at 6 hg.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Not familiar with reverse pumping. I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week at 4 hg for 45 minutes. Took nine months to see first gains and four plus years to gain one inch.
                    Thanks @not2big

Comment

Originally posted by Rok View Post
                      PELord, what was your routine to get that amazing length gain and how long did it take? I believe you are on the right track for girth, it just seems to take longer for most.
                      For length, I only did stretching with high-intensity and It took around 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

How is your EQ?
                        Not really, I think that's why I'm not gaining.

My EQ's probably around a 5 or 6.

Comment

Originally posted by PELord View Post
                          For length, I only did stretching with high-intensity and It took around 4 years.
                          Can you provide folks like me who have had virtually no luck with length or girth gain more detail about the stretching with high-intensity?

Comment

Originally posted by PELord View Post
                            Not really, I think that's why I'm not gaining.

My EQ's probably around a 5 or 6.
                            You should be implementing some form of stamina training to address your EQ.

Start off with 5 minutes and work up by adding 1 minute per session The following routine should help: BathPump Routine
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                            X