Questions from a returning Pe lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions from a returning Pe lurker

Hey all! I have a few questions. I have been a long time lurker and did PE when I was younger but figured this would be a great time to get back to it with working from home. My questions are:

1. When I have been jelqing I have this giant vein on the left side of my penis that gets sore during the session and is sometimes sore afterwards. I dont think I am squeezing too hard, will this go away over time? Should I make adjustments?

2. I have started with 3xs directional stretches and 10 minutes of jelqing, my jelqs are very slow and done at 60-70% most of the time. Is this enough as a beginner?

3. Knowing my routine now, my goal is to add about .5-1 inch in length, and even out my girth towards the mid and top. Will this routine get me there? Or should I make adjustments over the weeks?

A little about me, I am blessed as I was born with 7 BPEL x 6.5 base, 6 mid and 5.5-5.7 at the top. My girlfriend and other partners always seem to enjoy and say its the biggest they have ever had, and while my girlfriend knows I am doing this, I would like to make it more visually appealing from my perspective. Psychologically I know its big, but girls dont seem to realize how big it is until we have sex or do sexual stuff. In fact when we have foursomes (girlfriend and I have an interesting sex life) I oddly get more comments from the guy lol. Baseball bat is a common comment.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Soreness/pain means you are jelqing a bit too hard.When did you start? Do you have rest days? More info gives you more help.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey Lurker!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

So I just restarted last week. I have done PE on and off for years, but haven't been truly serious about it for about 10 years. When I first started around 18 I would do it consistently. I am very familiar with the JP90, I did this when I first started, my routine I am doing is basically PESGs routine..

Right now I am doing 2-3 days on with a couple days off to match when my girlfriend is off from work all day. She knows about me doing it, but I like to not do PE on days we are doing stuff so I am fresh for fun lol.

My PIs are good, Im waking up throughout the night and in the morning with high EQ erections. I never have a problem getting hard but I wasn't waking up with erections very often before starting this so I take that as a good sign.

I didn't feel like I was gripping too tight but I will definitely loosen my grip some. That vein on the side gets sore from longer sex session too, my girlfriend always comments on it, it is very prominent.

Comment

Working...
        X