Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended length exercises if you have a large starting girth

Hey guys,

I am interested in starting PE but I have a few questions. My girth is already satisfactory IMO and I just need the length.

Current stats

• BPEL: 5.5
    • NBPEL: 4.5-5.0 (Varies)
    • BEG: 6.0
    • MEG: 5.7

During my research, I read length exercises tend to be less effective (slower?) if you have a large starting girth.

What is the best and most effective exercise if you already have a large girth? I am aiming for a NBPEL of 6.5-7.

Thanks.

Those theories are not based on any reliable metrics. Some men with great starting girth gain easily. I've venture to say that if said girth is coupled with great EQ, length gains will come easier (but not necessarily because of a larger girth).

The following has a great listing of different length exercises you can choose from: Penis Exercises
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Those theories are not based on any reliable metrics. Some men with great starting girth gain easily. I've venture to say that if said girth is coupled with great EQ, length gains will come easier (but not necessarily because of a larger girth).

The following has a great listing of different length exercises you can choose from: Penis Exercises
      The op's question has another side it appears he want to gain length without much girth gain . This makes sense since he is already 6 in beg .
      Experience onsite seems to indicate that one can guide your penis towards a certain result as in more girth or more length or indeed more top girth rather than just all round gains . However and it seems a significant however the penis can sometimes be stubborn and gain girth easy but not length or visa verca .
      Do you with your considerable experience have a comment on this side on pe.

Great link by the way.
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 04-04-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        The op's question has another side it appears he want to gain length without much girth gain . This makes sense since he is already 6 in beg .
        Experience onsite seems to indicate that one can guide your penis towards a certain result as in more girth or more length or indeed more top girth rather than just all round gains . However and it seems a significant however the penis can sometimes be stubborn and gain girth easy but not length or visa verca .
        Do you with your considerable experience have a comment on this side on pe.

Great link by the way.
        Thanks!

Length without girth can be worked towards, but even length exercises may impart some girth since the tunica and fascia are being stretched. This can be observed in those with very high EQ who pursue "Length Only".

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok the implication is that one can work towards length only but the result may include some girth gains and I presume visa verca.
          Are there methods which perform the goal as close as possible . So for instance I understand extenders are a length device while pumps are more girth .

Comment

Manual stretches, hanging and extenders offer more "pure" length options. Pumping may be used for length of the circumference of the cylinder is limited only to the user's erect girth measure.

Comment

This thread is pretty old but I came across it and figured I'd add my 2c since the OP was similar to my situation when I started. I was slightly longer than average but above average girth, often using the phrase "pop can" to describe the appearance. My girth increased with length at first then mostly stopped, likely due to obsessive pumping in the beginning. Once I transitioned mostly to extending and hanging my girth gains have been extremely slow compared to length.
              Start 06/21/21: 6 1/4 BPEL, 5 1/2 MEG, 6 BEG
              As of 03/24/22: 8 3/16 BPEL, 6 MEG, 6 1/2 BEG
              Short tem goal: 8 1/2 BPEL, 6 1/2 EG
              Long term goal: 9 1/2 BPEL, 7 EG

Comment

I had a very hard time gaining length vs girth. I gained around 1.75 inches in girth across 6 years of PE with pumping and hanging and only a little over half an inch in length permanent. I was mostly focused on girth, though was still hanging most days of the week. I have a very thick and tight ligament though, which might be girth related, and always thought that held me back a bit. If they had made larger extenders I think it would have helped a ton in stretching the lig combined with hanging stretching the fascia more. But not doing girth exercises might help a lot in focusing on length. Manual stretches, hanging+extending, and stretched recovery are the things I’d think would work best for a pure length regimen.
                Just an average guy, with a not so average package.
                Starting: 33.3cm NBPEL, 23.5cm MEG
                Goal: 34.3cm NBPEL, ~23.5cm MEG w/consistently strong EQ

Comment

twenty one years ago, in 2000, when I came across MP site which I paid for a membership, eventually got a forum , and a handle named Big Al was the guy telling people what to do and a mod, dont know if this is you BIg AL but ity tauight me how to measured and I measured at 6.25-6.5 (6.5 was absolute highest length in a matter of a couple years and i may have gained .25 at most from jelqing , manual pulls and another exercise I dont have a name for) and base girth was 6 inches from the beginning

Fast forward to October 2018 I got back into PE and starting pumping,. Actually lost length and gained girth on the ruler. So Under recommendation of Big Al, I created a sock hanger which I hung from 2018-2010 No less than three sets everyday so thats seven hours a week, and for four months six sets which came to twelve hours weekly. I gained to 6.75 length, I use cable clamps and a thick sock with kettlebells or dbs in the sock. hanging sd, seated in chair sd, over left leg, over right leg, hanging straight out ,then one day in Jan 2020, was up to 17 lbs split my uretha, a black blood clot came out,as my head used to swell up huge, and I did my best to get the blood out of head but looking back I wasnt doing it well.

I did some researching about removing blood from head and came across a lot of Bibs post. Started a few weeks later with the Bib and have done four sets everyday since feb 2021, btc mainly so ive sacfirced a lot of time doing this and have gotten to 31 lbs comfortably. hanger broke feb 2021 and bought another one, sat at bibs for two months, he was sick with covid , prostate cancer in the bone, its broken now in for repairs, he said im the only one that breaks them like this, so i bought two and cant figure out why, but on the ruler I havent seemed to gain any more length.

btw anyone know where an accurate ruler is sold? I dont trust amazon since in paid 3.99 for one and 10 $ shipping and it was still off 1/4-1/2 inch. Ive tried walmart-none all off, Lowes, didnt see one, Tractor supply I think

ive stretched skin and it hangs over my head , im circumsized, and have to make sure its pulled back when i pee or its a mess. Before hanging within past six months this skin didnt ride up over head. ive seen new veins I think, maybe bigger girth. I cant find an accurate ruler anywhere , I even ordered one on amazon for 3.99 plus ten dollars shiopping and its still 1/4-1/2 off so I kind fo estimate but id be nice to have a precise ruler. regardless, I either didnt hang correctly which i did everything he told me too and asked so many questions, sent pictures, and he helped me every single time generously or ive got some tough collagen tissue which is the limiting factor in gains, that and pain tolerance . Ive spent all this time hanging and have little length gains. Moreover, this is my story up until this point.

PEispossible
                  Member of the Month Dec 2019
                  Last edited by PEispossible; 02-25-2022, 04:53 AM.
                  Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                    twenty one years ago, in 2000, when I came across MP site which I paid for a membership, eventually got a forum , and a handle named Big Al was the guy telling people what to do and a mod, dont know if this is you BIg AL but ity tauight me how to measured and I measured at 6.25-6.5 (6.5 was absolute highest length in a matter of a couple years and i may have gained .25 at most from jelqing , manual pulls and another exercise I dont have a name for) and base girth was 6 inches from the beginning
                    That was me. It's been a long time since that site was up and running.

Fast forward to October 2018 I got back into PE and starting pumping,. Actually lost length and gained girth on the ruler. So Under recommendation of Big Al, I created a sock hanger which I hung from 2018-2010 No less than three sets everyday so thats seven hours a week, and for four months six sets which came to twelve hours weekly. I gained to 6.75 length, I use cable clamps and a thick sock with kettlebells or dbs in the sock. hanging sd, seated in chair sd, over left leg, over right leg, hanging straight out ,then one day in Jan 2020, was up to 17 lbs split my uretha, a black blood clot came out,as my head used to swell up huge, and I did my best to get the blood out of head but looking back I wasnt doing it well.
                    For interested readers, a diagram for making a sock hanger can be seen here: Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

To be clear, the sock hanger is meant to use with beginner level weights. While one can be creative and use heavy duty alternatives, the more weight used: the more precautions needs to be taken. Padding is important- as is distributing the weight evenly, using only as much force as is needed to maintain the hang, and regularly inspecting and restoring circulation as needed.

I did some researching about removing blood from head and came across a lot of Bibs post. Started a few weeks later with the Bib and have done four sets everyday since feb 2021, btc mainly so ive sacfirced a lot of time doing this and have gotten to 31 lbs comfortably. hanger broke feb 2021 and bought another one, sat at bibs for two months, he was sick with covid , prostate cancer in the bone, its broken now in for repairs, he said im the only one that breaks them like this, so i bought two and cant figure out why, but on the ruler I havent seemed to gain any more length.
                    Did you make satisfactory progress using such heavy weights?

btw anyone know where an accurate ruler is sold? I dont trust amazon since in paid 3.99 for one and 10 $ shipping and it was still off 1/4-1/2 inch. Ive tried walmart-none all off, Lowes, didnt see one, Tractor supply I think
                    IMO, you're better off using a piece of non-stretchy string to measure. Wrap part of the string around a finger and press into far back as it will go against your pubic bone on top of your penis. Some prefer to measure from the bottom, but results will be more accurate with measuring from the top.

Run the string along the curve of your penis all the way to the end of the glans. Record measurement against a hard ruler. A measuring tape can also be used to easily measure along the curve.

Comment

That was me. It's been a long time since that site was up and running.

For interested readers, a diagram for making a sock hanger can be seen here: Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

To be clear, the sock hanger is meant to use with beginner level weights. While one can be creative and use heavy duty alternatives, the more weight used: the more precautions needs to be taken. Padding is important- as is distributing the weight evenly, using only as much force as is needed to maintain the hang, and regularly inspecting and restoring circulation as needed.

Did you make satisfactory progress using such heavy weights?

IMO, you're better off using a piece of non-stretchy string to measure. Wrap part of the string around a finger and press into far back as it will go against your pubic bone on top of your penis. Some prefer to measure from the bottom, but results will be more accurate with measuring from the top.

Run the string along the curve of your penis all the way to the end of the glans. Record measurement against a hard ruler. A measuring tape can also be used to easily measure along the curve.
                      Ive always measured BPEL since ive learned from MP site.

Sock hanger needs to be for a beginner or someone who is skletpical and doesnt have money for a hanger. An outstanding hanger is superior to the sock hanger I created .

Not on the ruler, No. Been stuck at 6.75 since Jan 2020. As far as more skin and maybe more veins, yes. Its discouraging because I would get a set in before work, then after work, then before gym, then after gym, sitting in my room having to lock my door. Im not complaining but I guess to get good at something you must fail but since Jan 2020 I havent made gains on the ruler in length and have hung 4 sets every single day, sometimes 5. theres been an occional day 3 sets but usually at 4. Girth actually may have grown, which tends to be common for guys on the end of the bell curve with tough collagen tissue but I hope this isnt me because Ive done everything or so i thought Bib has helped me with. I hope im not bc its difficult news for me, but I may be one of those guys with super tough collagen tissue. Technique with hanging is so important and when yout hink you have it figured out, its something else. I may have hung a bit too high up too close to base, maybe an inch down from base or at least haklf an inch but im thicker here and feel lig stretch and fatigue sometimes here. other times feel like tight base. when i go further down which penis gets smaller, i cant no way as much weight so I guess its finding a fine medium attachment point .
                      PEispossible
                      Member of the Month Dec 2019
                      Last edited by PEispossible; 02-26-2022, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Ive always measured BPEL since ive learned from MP site.

Sock hanger needs to be for a beginner or someone who is skletpical and doesnt have money for a hanger. An outstanding hanger is superior to the sock hanger I created .

Not on the ruler, No. Been stuck at 6.75 since Jan 2020. As far as more skin and maybe more veins, yes. Its discouraging because I would get a set in before work, then after work, then before gym, then after gym, sitting in my room having to lock my door. Im not complaining but I guess to get good at something you must fail but since Jan 2020 I havent made gains on the ruler in length and have hung 4 sets every single day, sometimes 5. theres been an occional day 3 sets but usually at 4. Girth actually may have grown, which tends to be common for guys on the end of the bell curve with tough collagen tissue but I hope this isnt me because Ive done everything or so i thought Bib has helped me with. I hope im not bc its difficult news for me, but I may be one of those guys with super tough collagen tissue. Technique with hanging is so important and when yout hink you have it figured out, its something else. I may have hung a bit too high up too close to base, maybe an inch down from base or at least haklf an inch but im thicker here and feel lig stretch and fatigue sometimes here. other times feel like tight base. when i go further down which penis gets smaller, i cant no way as much weight so I guess its finding a fine medium attachment point .
                        If you're doing something every day and it's NOT working, then it's a sign you need to stop and take another course of action. For one, you need rest to grow.

If you're training and your EQ is NOT improving and your size is NOT getting better- and you're experiencing other forms of negative feedback, then at the very least you need a training break to allow for full recovery.

I don't know enough about your training history and habits to give you a full plan, but it's likely you've been trying to force yourself to fit the needs of your routine instead of the other way around.

Comment

I started at just about 6in in girth also. Length is difficult for me as well.

I didn’t start to see significant length gains until I started using a stretcher for hours a day. Even now, I guess I can’t call them significant, it’s still at around an inch.

but the stretcher is what I believe is working for me. I also do jelqs, manual stretches, Bathmate, weight hanging, but when I introduced the stretcher, I could visibly see it after a few months..

I started at 6.75x5.85 and I’m currently at 7.75x6.25. If I pump, it goes up to 7.95x6.5 - 7!

I’ve literally had women look at me and say, “Where you think you’re putting that thing?”

good luck!

Comment

If you're doing something every day and it's NOT working, then it's a sign you need to stop and take another course of action. For one, you need rest to grow.

Agreed on first point, maybe ive been hanging too far up. Ive been hanging a long time, everyday , as started earlier. Rest to grow? I thought to deform collagen tissue it has to have enough force to deform? So you think Bib aka bigger, the guy that claimed to have gained 4.5 inches from hanging is incorrect in hanging 10-20 hours week for best length deformation?

If you're training and your EQ is NOT improving and your size is NOT getting better- and you're experiencing other forms of negative feedback, then at the very least you need a training break to allow for full recovery.

One hanger was with Bib for two months because he was ill and didnt get to repair them and been stuck at usps since Feb 13th at a city nearby. The other one is on its way and was mailed last week.

I don't know enough about your training history and habits to give you a full plan, but it's likely you've been trying to force yourself to fit the needs of your routine instead of the other way around.

As far as I know, ten hours of hanging a week is close to the minimum required to deform collagen tissue?

If you dont mind , Ive seen a thread of big gainers, and youve gained two inches in less than a year? what exercises? if you dont mind what length and girth did you start at and what is your length and girth currently?

Ive spent lots of time, effort, energy research penis enlargement and the most one can gain in length is about 1/4 inch a month, and even then it done too aggressively it can cause nerve damage where , one must back off intensity afterwards and let nerves get back feeling , numbness, and regenerate.

Comment

I used a version of the basic routine routine for the first month or so, then switched to a version of the Jelq Free for the remainder of my enlargement training. I started off at 6.5" L x 5" G and added 2 inches in length and a slight more than 1 inch in girth.

Penis enlargement relies on tissue expansion and increased blood flow/maintenance. As it pertains to the penis, this shouldn't require the level of force necessary to induce pain or nerve damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X